EPILOGUE

❝LOOK UP AT THE MOON, I'LL BE THERE.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

   RICHIE COULDN'T HELP BUT GROW ANNOYED BY THE CHILDREN WHO KEPT RUNNING PAST HIM. They couldn't just run past him they had to at least bump into his leg or something. And each time he wanted to yell at them. But they weren't his kids nor were they Cassiopeia's. The world knows Cassiopeia Rowe only has one kid; the reason why he's even here for. Yeah, he might've been staying with Cassiopeia for a month after killing Pennywise but the only reason he is surrounded by all these children in the first place is because of Pandora Rowe.

   Speaking of, the young girl came running over. "Uncle Richie!" She giggled embracing him in a hug, "momma said you were gonna be busy today. Whatever that means."

   Richie bent down to her height and hugged her back when they parted he kept his hands on her shoulders. "And miss your extravagant birthday party? I could never!" He wasn't lying, and he would never miss any after this. Especially after Cassiopeia realized anything could happen to her and got her to thinking. She doesn't have any family, what happens to Pandora if something happens to her. That is how Richie Tozier because Pandora's godfather and Beverly Marsh became Pandora's godmother. Which is why Richie could never miss her birthday or birthday parties. Beverly would do the same and she will in the future, but right now she's busy with a certain Ben Hanscom.

   Pandora giggled, "please come in the jumpy castle with me! Pretty please with a cherry on top!" She said giving him puppy dog eyes.

   "How could I ever say no to the Panda Rowe?" He smiled and she giggled, "last one there is a rotten egg!" Richie said and stood up, he watched Pandora run off laughing. He was only teasing her of course and his heart swelled up watching her run and go into the jumpy castle. A smile shined bright on his face.

   "She loves you so much you know," Cassiopeia said causing Richie to turn around.

   "Yeah I know, I love her too." Richie nodded. "Ya' know thank you for letting me stay with you for a while. After... you know... I don't think I could be alone. I needed a friend, my best friend at that."

   Cassiopeia smiled, "you're always welcome. No invite needed." Richie nodded signifying he understands and is aware. "It's a shame you're leaving tomorrow though. Panda and I are gonna miss you."

   "I'll call," Richie reassured. "But then again over this month or two, I've seen how busy your life is, how can I know you'll answer?"

The story of Richie Tozier and Cassiopeia Rowe is not one of daily ilk. Their words of each other are full of such love you could feel it, a masterpiece that could be hung in The Louvre. There were scenarios where one couldn't believe how they stayed friends this whole time. Or how Cassiopeia could ever forgive Richie. But they knew — they're soulmates. Not in a way you imagine a soulmate. Not a lover but a friend. Neither of them would trade it for the world. And even if there's a possibility they lose their way, there is one place they can look and know the other is looking back.

As Cassiopeia let a deep breath she knew. "When all else fails, and you feel lost or like you need somebody, you always know I'm here. Maybe I won't answer the phone, maybe I won't answer an email or even a letter, but I'm always going to be here. You always know where I am, when all else feels hopeless you know where to look. But in case you don't remember, look up at the stars in the night sky, and look up at the moon. I'll be there."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THAT'S A WRAP AND I'M CRYING. THIS STORY MEANS MORE THAN YOU GUYS WILL EVER KNOW. THIS STORY IS WHAT MADE ME CONTINUE WRITING ON WATTPAD AND NOT GIVE UP. THIS STORY WAS THE START OF A NEW ERA OF MINE, AND NOW THIS IS THE LAST STORY OF MINE NOT COMPLETED UNTIL NOW, AND ITS THE END. IT STARTED AND IS ENDING THIS ERA.

LETTING GO OF CASSIOPEIA WYLIE/ROWE IS ONE OF THE HARDEST OC'S I HAVE. SHE IS SO STRONG AND HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS AMAZING.

I'M SO GLAD FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STUCK AROUND FOR THE RIDE EVEN AFTER WAITING A YEAR FOR IT CHAPTER 2 TO COME OUT SO PART TWO COULD COME OUT LMAO. PERSONALLY, I THINK IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.

SAYING GOODBYE TO THIS STORY IS SO HARD FOR ME AND I'M ACTUALLY CRYING WRITING THIS BECAUSE MY HEART HURTS AND ITS SO BITTERSWEET BUT IT'S TIME.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME,,,, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT. <3

MELANIE.