TEN

❝YEAH, YOU BETTER BE.❞

(SENIOR PROM 1992)

(SENIOR PROM 1992)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

BY NOW THE FEELING OF ARMS WRAPPED AROUND HER IS A FAMILIAR FEELING TO CASSIOPEIA. But it's a familiar feeling she never wants to let go of. Not a day passes that Cassiopeia doesn't feel Richie holding her in his arms. His chin laid in the crook of her neck, and he slept peacefully. Though Cassiopeia has been awake for almost five minutes, she didn't move. She didn't want to wake Richie, so she waited patiently. Cassiopeia only didn't wake him because she is utterly, and hopelessly in love with the boy.

A few more minutes passed before feeling the grip on her waist getting tighter. "Have you been awake this whole time?" Richie said, his voice was croaky due to just waking up. But to Cassiopeia, it was very attractive - but that was her being biased since she thinks everything about him is attractive.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to wake you." As Cassiopeia responded she felt a warm kiss on the cheek from Richie.

Cassiopeia spun herself around so she was facing Richie while still laying down. Her head rested on her hands. Richie was smiling at her, "you look beautiful as always Cass."

Cassiopeia scoffed, "you can't even see right now." She told him, upon him not having his glasses on yet.

"Yeah, but I just know you are." Richie smiled more, before sitting up to grab his glasses. Cassiopeia followed him by sitting up as well. She began putting her hair in a ponytail as Richie began to speak again. "Do you have work today?"

Cassiopeia stood up and put her shoes on, then grabbing her keys from Richie's dresser. "Yeah, but it's not a long shift today."

"I thought I was supposed to have you all day?"

"I think you'll be fine without me, after all, you have the rest of the boys. Plus I'm all yours tonight."

   Richie smirked and held up a condom, "yeah you better be," he joked.

   "Rich!" Cassiopeia laughed.

   "What it's only us!" Richie said, meeting Cassiopeia halfway of the room. Cassiopeia gave him a sarcastic look and Richie - who now towers over Cassiopeia more than ever - embraced her in a hug. "I'm only kidding."

   The two released and made their way to Richie's front door. When getting there Richie opened the door for him and Cassiopeia. They both stood outside, but Richie stayed by the door, propping himself against it. Cassiopeia smiled at him, "I love you, Rich, and I'll see you tonight." She then got on her toes and gave Richie a kiss.