SEVEN

❝HE JUST CAN'T GET HURT.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

RICHIE FELT KINDA SAD. Not that he isn't ecstatic to have spent the night with, in his opinion, the most gorgeous girl in the world. But because now that Cassiopeia has her own bike, he doesn't get to feel her arms wrapped around his waist anymore. Fortunately though, for Richie, it canceled out when Beverly forgot to give Cassiopeia a shirt to wear today. Thus leaving her to wear one of his shirts.

And quite honestly, that's all Richie could admire today. Okay, so it maybe turned him on a little bit. But it also made him soft, Richie thinks she looks so cute in his shirts. Little does he know, this will not be the last time this will happen.

   But for now, the losers huddled around. Bill put a map of Derry in front of the projection screen, Eddie set up the projector, and Mike closed the garage door of the Denbrough house. When that all finished, the group all sat down around each other.

"Look," Bill said pointing. "It's where G-Georgie disappeared. There's the ironworks and the black spot. Everywhere IT happens is all c-c-connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at-"

Ben cut Bill off. "-The well house."

"It's in the house on Neibolt street..." Stanley spoke, trailing off.

Richie scrunched his eyebrows, "you mean that creepy-ass house? Where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

Meanwhile, Eddie began breathing heavily, thus taking a pump of his inhaler. The group ignored the hyperventilating boy and focused on Beverly who now spoke. "I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me."

"That where I saw IT." Eddie finally managed to choke out. "That's where I saw the clown."

"T-that's where IT lives."

Eddie took another dramatic pump of his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Stan thought aloud.

Eddie stood up in a panic. "Can we stop talking about this?! I-I can barely breathe! This is summer! Shit! I can barely breathe! I'm having a fucking asthma attack, I am not doing this!" Eddie spun around and ripped the map of Derry off the wall.

"What the hell?! Put the map back!" Bill demanded in a hurry.

Eddie shook his head before the slides inside the projector started to move. The group watched with curiosity as Eddie very slowly turned around. A picture show began to play. "What happened?" Stan asked, "what's going on?"