NINE

❝DON'T YOU DARE EVER SAY YOU'RE DYING.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

   RICHIE AND CASSIOPEIA WERE ACTUALLY HAVING A GREAT TIME. The two spent hours playing arcade games. Well, it was mostly Richie. But without admitting it, they both very much enjoyed Richie wrapping his arms around Cassiopeia. He only did it to teach her how to play, but after a while, that was only an excuse.

It soon ended when Bill came running in a panic, "Richie! Cassiopeia!"

"What are you doing here?" Richie asked disgustedly while still playing his game. "See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you." He added, gesturing to the game.

   "I-I-IT got Beverly."

   Cassiopeia stood up quickly, and almost immediately her heart began to hurt "What? No!"

    "What are you talking about?" Richie questioned, still glued to his game.

   "IT Richie! IT got Beverly." Bill told him again. Richie froze and stopped playing. He glanced back at Cassiopeia who stared back with pleading eyes.

   Richie took a couple of steps to Cassiopeia and grabbed her hand, "then what the hell are we still doing here?" Cassiopeia smiled and led the way, while still holding Richie's hand. Bill gave Richie and questioning look at him and Cassiopeia's hands. Richie gave him a shrug and leaned in, whispering so Cassiopeia couldn't hear, "I don't know. But it's the second time today."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

    The three had gone home to grab some supplies and call the rest of the losers. When they all met up they rode to neibolt on their bikes. Cassiopeia had a backpack on with many supplies inside, including her bat. Meanwhile, Mike had a gun.

   "Guys, spikes," Bill said after dropping their bikes and approaching the front door.

Cassiopeia stood beside Richie as she pulled the rope from her backpack and giving it to Bill. She watched Richie pick up a glass bottle and attempted to make a weapon. But instead, it shattered completely. He faced the group with a shrug and threw it back on the ground. They all then made their way inside.

Of course, it was dark, but Bill and Ben guided them with flashlights. They made their way through the house, before stopping at the well. "Hey, Eddie you got a quarter?" Richie asked.

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing," Eddie replied as they all looked down it.

"Beverly!" Ben called down.