TWELVE

❝IS NOBODY REALLY QUESTIONING THE SACRIFICE BUT ME?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

GET THEIR STUFF FROM THE TOWN HOUSE AND LEAVE, THAT WAS THE PLAN. Thus the group consisting of Cassiopeia, Ben, Beverly, Eddie, and Richie, or also known as the group that completely just ditched Mike and Bill, ran inside with the full intention of getting the hell out of Derry and forgetting the memories of Pennywise once again. They barged into the town house, Richie wasting no time to say, "let's get our shit and get the fuck out of here." Cassiopeia felt a bit guilty, to be honest. She wants to help but all these 'what if's' clouded her judgment. Thoughts upon thoughts that got interrupted by Richie Tozier. "Okay if anyone knows the faces you make, it's me. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Doesn't some part of you feel guilty just leaving Mike? I mean he just looked so upset and distraught about this whole thing. What if he fights Pennywise alone and potentially dies? None of us would even know," Cassiopeia explained.

"Aren't you worried about dying?"

"Well yeah of course but-"

Richie was quick to cut her off, "no, no, no buts. You have more reason to leave than me! I'm a single man with no kids, Cassiopeia I'm a real fucking loser, living up to the nickname I made. But you actually have something if you get the fuck out of here, your daughter, what's her name? Pandora? Like the music shit?"

"Pandora is a moon, actually. But Jay and I always had called her Panda." Cassiopeia explained innocently.

"Whatever! C'mon!" Richie grabbed the girl by her wrist and dragged her to the bar room where Beverly and Ben already stood. "Whatever you guys are talking about let's wrap it up fast we gotta go. This one is losing her mind already," Richie told the two, holding up Cassiopeia's arm during the second statement. He continued to hold her wrist, just in case she was actually losing her mind and might stay, and turned around. He proceeded to yell upstairs, "Edwardo! Andele! Let's go!"

While Richie seemed to lose his shit while being here any longer, Cassiopeia couldn't help but overhear Ben and Beverly's conversation. So when Richie decided to stop yelling every five seconds, she tapped on him. He looked down at her in which she pointed at the two and motioned her head towards them. They were able to catch Ben's last sentence, "you knew how Stanley died - you knew."

Richie dropped Cassiopeia's wrist, "wait...what?"

"I can't do this," Beverly whispered walking past the trio.

"She knew how Stanley was gonna die? Is that what she just said?" Richie asked as they followed her out.

"You can't just walk away from this!" Ben protested.