THREE

❝I'LL KEEP YOUR SECRET IF YOU KEEP MINE?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

   THE SMELL OF BERGAMOT AND MANDARIN FILLED CASSIOPEIAS ROOM. Her hand glued to a paintbrush. Attempting to recreate some of her paintings, while every so often checking the time. She's waiting to hang out with Richie and the rest of the 'losers' today, but she's also so focused on her painting. Of course with these two tasks, she is getting away from her mother. Who's still pissed at Cassiopeia, and vice versa.

   She dipped her brush into the green and stroked the brush with green onto the canvas. As she did so, she debated on not going to the quarry, but she wouldn't do so. Cassiopeia knows she has to leave sometime soon, the paint isn't gonna last forever.

   Which she was correct about. She looked down at her paint to see the white all gone, and she'd used the last bit in the bottle. Cassiopeia sighed and put the brush down, and took off her smock. She grabbed money off of her dresser and went downstairs. She didn't even bother saying goodbye to her mom. But she did hear her mom say, "have fun being a whore! But don't forget, the boys only like skinny girls, not fat ones." Like usual, Cassiopeia held her anger in, adding to the pile of anger inside her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

   In fifteen minutes Cassiopeia had to go to the quarry. Yet she still felt upset and scared from yesterday. Nothing felt right anymore. So much that she's considering passing up an opportunity to hang out with Richie. Any other day she'd be rushing to the quarry. She so wishes she'd be rushing to the quarry right now.

   Instead, her mind kept repeating the conversation with her mother. Every insult came to mind, she thought about words she could've said back, but didn't. And it made Cassiopeia angry in ways no one could ever explain. To the point, the girl couldn't even focus on her surroundings. Leaving her to just stand on the sidewalk.

   "Cassiopeia?"

   "I'm Not A Whore!" Cassiopeia yelled, getting out of her daze. She turned to the person who said her name. Just to be met with Beverly, holding her hands up in surrender. Cassiopeia blinked for a few seconds. Trying to get back to reality. "Oh... Beverly, I'm sorry. I don't know what got to me."

   Beverly furrowed her eyebrows, "did someone call you a whore? Was it Bowers? Because he can go suck a dick." Cassiopeia only shook her head lightly, while looking at her shoes. Then the memory of yesterday struck the strawberry blonde's mind. "I don't want to strike up a nerve but," she paused for a split second, "did your mom call you that?" Cassiopeia didn't want to cry, but for some reason, she did.