PART TWO

❝AND IF YOU'RE EVER FEELING LONELY,❞

(CAST!)

BILL HADER AS
RICHIE TOZIER

ALLISON WILLIAMS AS
CASSIOPEIA ROWE

THE IT CHAPTER 2 CAST AS
THEIR CHARACTERS

(EXTENDED SUMMARY!)

Her name once was Cassiopeia Wylie, a name many who lived in Derry knew. The perfect girl next door, the rich girl with family issues, the girl with the perfect love life - Richie Tozier. In fact everyone expected the girls last name to change from 'Wylie' to 'Tozier.' But for as this story goes, we now know, that is not the case. For her last name went from 'Wylie' to 'Rowe.' Which was soon passed to her daughter Pandora - who is seemingly named after the moon of Saturn. As for her husband? He took the last name to his grave two months before their daughter was born.

The death of her husband was the biggest heartbreak Cassiopeia had gone through - the night of her senior prom was undoubtedly dropped to her second hardest heartbreak. The girl has experienced lots of horror and death in her life, which comes as no surprise, but she never expected to lose the love of her life. But perhaps it was all for the simple fact that it's time to sort things out with her soulmate. This leads us to the scene of Cassiopeia checking all her voicemail, as her babygirl sleeps upstairs, and she stumbles upon a voicemail with the far too familiar name of Mike Hanlon. She spent exactly three days wondering if she should open it. When she finally did, and what was inside didn't scare her for her own life, but the only life she cares for; Pandora's.

'Cassiopeia,

I have no clue if this voicemail will reach you, if it doesn't it's alright, I'll know if it doesn't or not. We hurt you, all of us losers, and we had no right. You were just as heartbroken as Richie. But now that's over. You both have moved on, and we have moved on. I just hope this gets to you, it's really hard to know exactly where it's going. No one seems to know your number, or where you live, except Beverly but she's even hard to contact. So I asked Cheryl, your mother, in hopes that she knows your number. If she doesn't, then this is nothing but a piece of garbage.

But I need you. All of us do, the losers, if that's what we even want to be called. It's just easiest so you know who I'm talking about. But anyway, something's back. I don't know how, what, or why, yet, but it is. We all are getting back together, including Beverly. I know you and Beverly still talk and are best friends. The first thing she asked is if you're coming, I said I don't know. But, if you don't want to come for us, come for Beverly. Something bad is happening in Derry, and I think it has something to do with the scar on your hand.