TWO

❝MY GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE!❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

CASSIOPEIA BROUGHT HER HAIRBRUSH TO HER MOUTH, PRETENDING IT'S A MICROPHONE. As Whitney Houstons, 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' blasted on her CD player. She jumped on her bed, just dancing. And for once, Cassiopeia felt like a kid with no care. She isn't obligated to please her mom, especially since she isn't home.

And with that thought in Cassiopeia's mind, she jumped down from her bed and ran to her closet. She had put on a black skirt and mint green top on earlier. Now she just needs to pick out a pair of shoes, in which she chose mint green oxfords with bobby socks. She quickly slipped the socks and shoes on and grabbed some money her mother gave her to shop for food, books, and paint or supplies. Cassiopeia ran out of her room and downstairs. Upon making it downstairs she grabbed a key and notepad with a pencil. On the notepad, she wrote; 'out to shop. I might not get home until late. I'll be safe, love you. -Cassiopeia." Proceeding to run out the front door and locking it.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

   Cassiopeia had to be about four steps away from the pharmacy before her 'name' was called out by the one and only Richie. "Cass!" Cassiopeia blushed, but looked to her right to see Richie and another boy in between the buildings. Richie waved crazily at her and she giggled giving her a crush a small wave back. He then motioned for her to come over with a wink.

   Which of course she did, "hello Richie." She then looked at the boy next to him sitting. "Oh my goodness; are you alright?" She knew it was a dumb question, but Cassiopeia said it in a panic, now crouched to his level.

   "Good? Just in pain?" He questioned, "I'm Ben."

Cassiopeia smiled sweetly, "Cassiopeia." She then stood up and looked at Richie.

"So you still coming tomorrow?" He asked, giving her another wink. Cassiopeia chuckled but nodded her head, just as his two other friends came running over, Bill had stayed behind. Their arms were filled with tons of medical necessities flaring in their arms.

At the sight of the boys, Ben lifted his shirt up and Eddie came running over to his aid, starting to fix Ben up. "Just suck the wound!" Richie exclaimed.

In which Eddie exclaimed back, "I need to focus right now!"

"You need to focus?" Richie asked back. Doing his usual of never being quiet.

"Yeah." Eddie now said calmly, "I need you to get me something."

Richie leaned over to watch, "what do you need?"