FIVE

❝NOW THAT I THINK OF IT... MY LIPS HURT LIKE A BITCH.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

THE PRIOR DAY REPLAYED IN CASSIOPEIA'S MIND. No doubt that was the best day of her life. She's experienced happiness but nothing like that. But what made her most happy was Richie agreeing to hang out with her again. It caused her stomach to feel giddy, and her heart hurt in joy.

Little did she know the same feeling engulfed Richie. The twos whole situation is the messiest skinny love to ever happen. It's painfully hard for Richie's best friends to watch, sweet, innocent, Cassiopeia so blind to his feelings.

But what made it ten times worse is hearing Richie gush about yesterday. And how painfully obvious Cassiopeia's crush on Richie now is. Well obvious to the Denbrough boy. In ways, he and Cassiopeia are very similar. But that's not why or how he figured out. Ever since Georgie disappeared Bill has been very observant.

He has noticed how, slightly, different she acts around Richie. The short glances at the Tozier boy, and the blushes when she talks to him. No one else seemed to notice. Especially Richie himself, he's used to Cassiopeia acting that way around him. But Bill didn't want to expose Cassiopeia like that, so he kept it secret.

Today, Richie just would not stop bringing up last night to his friends. He would repeat the story over and over again, but mostly when she told him, 'well I'm a firm believer in opposites attract.' But it annoyed the living hell out of Stanley hearing it over and over again. He likes Cassiopeia as a person, just not Richie blabbering about her all the time. Thus he suggested getting her from her house. So, they did, Richie threw rocks at her window. And that's how she's on the back of Richie's bike, once again hanging out with them.

"Shut up Richie, you don't know anything." Eddie spoke quickly, getting angry at Richie, "I'm the one with medications, I know what the hell I'm doing!"

"You know why you have medications? Because you have a sexual disease. You're infested with them. Which is why you should never use a public restroom, shouldn't have played in the greywater. You know that's piss and shit right?" Richie taunted.

"I Did Not Go In The Gr-" Eddie was cut off by a panicked Beverly, who had contacted them earlier.

The girl came running down her outside steps. "I-I need to show you something."

Ben questioned her politely, "what is it?"

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie said right after, and Cassiopeia just widened her eyes, as her hands now slipped from Richie's waist. She now held her stomach, feeling insecure since Beverly wasn't the only one showing 'a little too much' at the quarry. Even though it was basically just like they were wearing a bikini.