| Chapter 4 |

Pulling a double stuffed Oreo from the packaging, I pulled it apart before I crunched down on the first half. It has only been a few miserable hours here but I was already annoyed with the self-absorbed Alpha.

"Come in." I yelped over the sound of the playing television and the crunching of the chocolate cookie when I heard the knock at the door.

"Hey what are you doing?" Brittany's livened voice hit me as she took a seat at the end of my bed.

"Watching a little television until I clock out, what are you up too?"

"Well I, and a few other people, want go out for a run. You want to join?" Her little hands dug into my Oreo package before it retreated with two cookies.

"No thanks."

"What? Why? Please come on. I want you to meet a few people." She began tugging at my leg in hopes that I would give in and agree to tag along.

That was actually the last thing I wanted to do here.

"No, I'm tired, the ride here made me exhausted you know." I slouched down deeper into the mattress.

"Okay." Her bottom lip poked out to a pout before she stood to her feet. "See you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

She walked out if my bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I prefer to keep myself away from the outsiders. Especially the werewolf outsiders. Between my heat and shifting, I just didn't feel like dealing with it all. Just not tonight...

******

Shifting my eyes down, I could see that I was naked once again. Thanks to the little light that cascaded a glow from outside the window, I was able to finally see my predicament.

I looked up. Standing at the foot of my bed was a male. Muscular frame, tall in height, and an amazing physique that seem to be formed by my wild imagination. I searched for a face that went with this body but it remand hidden in the shadows.

"Why do you look so nervous?" A deepened voice questioned me. I tilted my head at angle. His voice was so familiar yet I could not figure out why.

"Who are you?" My trembling voice asked for the first time.

"Does that matter?"

He moved closer to me before he placed his hands on to my thighs. Electricity seemed to ignite under his gentle touch which only aroused me more then it scared me.

"Spread them for me again." He requested. Again, I found myself obeying willingly without any hesitation. It was like I wasn't even controlling myself anymore.

I followed his fingers, mesmerized by such a benevolent touch. I felt one of his masculine hands massage my inner thigh, clearly avoiding the need to touch my core. Almost as if he was teasing me.

"Do you want me?" His fingers intertwined with my hard nipple.

"Mm." A moan slipped from my lips.

"Answer me." He requested my immediate answer.

"Yes." I moaned, swaying my hips to greet his warm hand.

My clit was begging for his touch as he continued to massaging my inner thigh and sensitive breast. I closed my eyes. Drifting in a sea of blissful desires, I immediately became aware the switch from his fingers to a pair of lips.

Wrestling with myself, I fought the need to release a moan when his lips and teeth pinched my swollen teat. My body stiffened under him as his fingertips made contact with my aching clit, leaving me nervous yet in need.

"Will you cum for me sexy?"

He began massaging my clit faster and faster as the anticipation began to build to the point of no return.

"Will you?" His voice seems to beg for an answer.

"Yes-yes." Swaying and rocking my hips to greet his touch, I exhaled an answer as I pushed for that climax.

"I want you to cum now." Inhaling a breath, I followed the deep thrust of his fingers as they slipped into my wetness.

"I'm going to cum."

"Good." My fingers entangled in the white sheets, my heart pounding against my chest, my legs shaking uncontrollable, I fought to savor every millisecond of the sensational orgasm that left my body.....

I rose from my bed as the moon light shinned through the thin curtains. Running my fingers through my hair, sweat covered my forehead as I tried to cease my panting breaths.

It bothered me that a dream could have such an effect on me. How my mind could control me even during my slumber. How a vivid fantasy could force me to explode despite not even being physically touched...

I dropped my damp towel and slipped on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. With a substantial amount of speed, I was at my bedside in no time. Picking up my phone, I glanced at the time.

"3:30." I whispered, my dry voice faintly cracked as I walked across my bedroom's carpet. I opened the door. Cool air from the dead halls greeted me with the lingering smell of left-over dinner that was prepared earlier this evening.

My arms wrapped around myself securely, I followed the alluring smell down into the kitchen. Bright lighting of the kitchen nearly blinded me as I walked over to the refrigerator. Out of leftovers from earlier, I knew I would only find water or something I did not want. I pulled a bottle of water and popped the lid before I brought the neck of bottle to my lips. Cool water slipped down my throat, quenching the dryness. Satisfied, I twisted the lid back on before I closed the refrigerator to leave.

The darkness of the kitchen's entrance way left the figure hidden. His tall frame and broad posture did not keep me guessing for too long. Something about him standing there brought seemed to leave me in a state of Déjà vu.

"Alpha?"

"What are you doing? Why are you down here? You should be asleep." He stepped into the roaring light.

"Yea um- I was, but I was thirsty so I decided-"

"You have training in a few hours." His eyes had a vicious glow to them. "Go to your room."

My sly mouth and inner wolf was begging for me to respond with an uninviting response, which I knew would get me in to trouble. Deciding to keep my insults and slick remarks to myself, I nodded in understanding and proceeded to leave.

"By the way-" He stopped me. A tight grasp on my arm, I fought the urge to shove him off. "Keep those dreams to yourself at night, understand?"

Unsure of what to say, I was left in a state of confusion. Left to wonder how. How did he know? My heart beating against my chest, I quickly shifted my eyes to the tiled flooring beneath my feet.

"Y- Yes Alpha." I whispered. He released his grip on my arm before I ran off to my room.

He heard me? What did he hear? How did her hear me? Oh of course, he's the Alpha, his hearing range was much better then mines or anyone else's in here.

Embarrassed and enraged, I could only imagine the things I might have said in my sleep. The sounds. The words. The smell of my heat even. I leaned against the headboard, my eyes shifted from the wall to wall, fighting the itch to fall asleep again. I could not risk another dream.