Extra

Xavier _

The sun had set hours ago and the light was now replaced with the moon. Sprawled across my bed, I was bound for another sleepless night.

I have become accustom to it.

After passed down the title of Alpha, sleep has become almost non-existent. Everything has become business and my personal life? It has gone out of the window. But that was the price I had to pay. That was my sacrifices I was forced to make if I was to take this title and keep this pack striving.

Training. Businesses. Finances. Order. I was set on keeping everything on top and I refused to allow things to come crashing down. Even if I had to abandon my personal life.

I stood from my bed and walked over to the bedroom door. Opening it, I was struck with the smell of earlier exquisite dinner. Courteous of a few she-wolves who had come to prepare a dinner for the house. Their way of getting closer to my good side.

My mouth watered as I thought of the meal, which soon made my stomach beg for more. I stepped into the halls, my mind begging for something to eat before I was hit with the scent of something else. A powerful smell that could draw in any male werewolf in a mile radius. It was one of the many powers any she-wolf could use to get what they needed or desired. It was like a tempting poison.

A distasteful look on my face, I quickly closed the door in hopes to eliminate the lingering aroma. Sadly, it did not. It followed me instead. It stalked me as I backed away from the door.

Running my hands across my face, I struggled to ignore the musk but instead, my wolf searched for that familiar aroma that I had witnessed earlier this day. My wolf followed the scent, along with the powerful hearing of mine. A gift and a curse.

Small grunts and groans from female surrounded me. Low pants turned into long moans and growls. Finally, just when I could not take much more of it, it all disappeared. The sounds. The smell. It stopped.

Minutes had gone by before I inhaled a deep breath, allowing the refreshing air to cloud me once I re-opened the bedroom door. Such speed had me down into the kitchen door frame in seconds.

The refrigerator door was open and I could hear her drinking the cool water. I frowned. With her heat in effect, she was like poison to the males in this house which only made me question her being here.

She closed the door and turned to me. Her body stiffened and her heart beat increased. My presence once unknown was now left to deal with this girl.

"Alpha?" She seemed nervous of me being here.

"What are you doing? Why are you down here? You should be asleep." I questioned her reasons for being out of her room so late. Especially with her current...problem arising from her.

"Yea um- I was, but I was thirsty so I decided-"

"You have training in a few hours. Go to your room."

I could see her need to disobey me. She was not used to the command of a superior. She was a daddy's girl, which weakened her. Besides, she knew her words would be punishable so she kept her mouth shut. Wise choice.

Her eyes low, she began to walk to leave the kitchen.

"By the way-" I grabbed her arm. Her pounding heart was a sign of nervousness and fear. It amused me. "Keep those dreams to yourself at night, understand?"

Y- Yes Alpha." I could hear the tremor and surprise laced in her voice as she stuttered out. I released her arm before she disappeared out of sight for the remainder of the night.