| Chapter 25 |

Explaining the intensity of such a headache would be merely impossible. Some call it a hangover, I call it the goddesses way of telling me to watch my alcohol consumption next time. She may be telling me to stop all together but who am I to waste a drink.

Kissed by the sun and touched by the cool breeze, I realized my night was over and morning had arrived. Last night, my plan was to not fall asleep but to merely rest my eyes. I guess my body had another agenda. I reached over into the bedside drawer, pulling a small bottle of Tylenols. It was an emergency. I popped the pill, taking it back water less, shivering as I felt the pill slighter down my throat.

I collapsed back and began to think. I miss home. I miss my room. I missed walking down into the living room to see my mother fixing breakfast and my father fiddling with a task he knew he could not do.

I walked into the bathroom, turning the faucets to hear the water pour from the shower head. I undressed and slipped in, easing up when I felt the water attack my muscles. It was a place to unwind. Soon, I could feel the potion of the Tylenol kicking in. Once cleansed, I exited the shower and entered my room.

I sat at the vanity, starring at the wet strands of hair that clung to my face and shoulder as I tied it up. Then there was a knock against the door.

"Come in." I yelped, assuming that Brittany had learned the term 'knocking' for once.

Through the reflection of the mirror, I could see the dark hair of another. The woman from last night. I turned to her, tightening my towel around my body, seeing as how if something happened, I was fully naked.

She closed the door gently behind her. What the hell did she want? She has some fucking nerve.

"Do you mind?" I said, referring to the clothes I had sprawled across the bed.

"By all means.

I stood from chair and gathered my clothing and slipped into the closet area. I rushed to get dressed. Nearly falling as I struggled to get my foot into my jeans. I slipped on my shirt and tightened the knot on my hair.

"Can I help you?" She looked up in a startle as I stepped from behind the door. The words escaped my lips a little harsher then I set it out to be.

"Yes. I just wanted to clear some things up."

She is here to spill the beans I see. Calming down, I gestured for her to have a seat in the chair as I opted to sit on my bed across from her. She sat down, crossing her legs elegantly as I flopped down. Due to her bangs shielding a large portion of her face, it was hard to get a good look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I wish we could have met on better terms than this." She giggled nervously.

I just stared.

"How else would we have met?" Again, that harsh response. It felt as if I had no control on my tones. Instead of responding as hasty as I did, she instead cleared her throat.

"You're a very tough cookie I see."

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, to properly introduce myself, my name is Francesca."

"Yeah?" The only thing I could express was sarcasm.

"To get to the point, what you saw last night was not exactly what you thought."

"You have no idea what I thought." I need to put a leash on my tongue.

"By the slap across Alpha Xavier's face, I'm pretty sure I do."

There was that slight moment that I remembered that I slapped him. There were also the moments everyone's face looked ridiculous. I could not help but laugh as she did too.