| Chapter 5 |

What is worse than someone knocking on your bedroom door in the middle of your peaceful sleep? Someone banging on your door interrupting your peaceful sleep.

"Amira, wake up." Brittany's voice at this moment was like cat claws gliding across a chalk board.

"No."

My eyes still closed, I could hear my bedroom door creak open. A cool draft from the halls slipped in along with the red head. Turning away as quickly as I could, I pulled the blankets over my head and ignored her plea for me to get up.

"It's training time. Get your ass up." Cool air nipped at my skin when she ripped the covers from me.

"What the fuck, what time is it?" I screeched, covering my eyes from the bedroom light she had turned on.

"Its six in the morning, now come on." I sat up, my eyes trained on her as I thought of a million different ways I could rip her apart.

But I could not be livid with her. If I would have overslept, I would have had another confrontation with the head wolf. That is the last thing I needed. Slipping from the warmth of my mattress, I dragged myself into the bathroom.

"Do you assholes train this early every morning?" I questioned once I returned to the bedroom.

"Not every morning, maybe every other morning. Anyway, we are used to it." She confirmed.

"I hate it here even more." I slipped on my sports bra and my spandex shorts which I normally trained in. I decided to put on a little extra, on the account of my situation and where I'm. I put a T-shirt over my sports bra and some sweat pants over my shorts, hoping to avoid the mistake of drawing in any more attention.

"You're going to have a heat stroke in all that." Brittany scanned over my clothing before her eyes met mine once more.

"I think I'll be fine." I lied. She was right. I would not be surprised if I dropped dead out there.

I slipped on my Nike sneakers and confirmed to Brittany that I was ready to go. We walked out the room and down into the kitchen area.

"Come on, we train out back." She pushed open the sliding patio doors and I followed her onto the large patio.

Inhaling, I took in the morning's fresh air and the scent from the nature its self as other members practiced on the grass ahead. It was nothing like the air that blanketed the city. Out here, tall sky scrapers and buildings were replaced by the tallest of trees.

I followed her down the steps, each step bringing in another pair of lingering eyes that did not have a chance of seeing me during my previous day arrival.

Eyes were stuck on me like glue.

"Come on, train with me." Brittany tugged me toward a vacant spot on the field.

I took the time to look at others. My almost optimistic inner wolf forced me to smack on a winning smile and a positive attitude as I met the pack I was 'destined' to be a part of.

The unmated wolves smiled, their exterior showing me friendliness. Smiles, winks, and gentleman-like gestures. However, I knew their inner wolves were up to no good. Down puppy.

Mated females smiled and waved. Women who saw no competition nor threat because they have found their mates and were already bonded to them.

Then there were the eyes of the unmated females. Venomous glares that would slay me if they could. Pure animosity with no real reasons of actually loathing me so soon. Eye rolling, teeth sucking, lip smacking, and eyebrow raise she-wolves.