Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. 🥳Congratulations to Lot Aznar! 🥳Your submission will be the official cover of Alpha's Dirty Little Secret. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book:
http://symoneross.awesomeauthors.org/#cover.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I’ve mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

Rick Patterson is a young man next in line to the alpha title of the Sapphire Tribe, and he is about to attend the annual meeting of allies in place of his father—the current alpha of their tribe.

Rick is the soon-to-be alpha, and this is his chance to prove to his father his strength and worthiness.

As he goes to the city and mingles with the older alphas from the different tribes, an unexpected thing happens. It is a beautiful moment he will never forget.

There, he meets a girl named Jessica, the person he is destined to be with. His mate.

But there is a problem: his mate is a human, and it makes his future endeavors quite challenging.

Now, he is left with two options: return to his tribe and risk never seeing his mate again or stay with her.

You can get it on Amazon for free until May 23. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

bit.ly/ADLSBonus