Five. Alexia.

I'm starting to get cold. Its getting pretty late now and I've had a long day at school. I can't wait for the weekend. Anyway, there isn't a lot to talk about and it feels weird without Ola here. I watch Isla pull her phone out of her pocket and her face reflects the glow of the screen. She looks up and catches my eye.

          "Sorry guys, I have to leave. Steph needs help at home," she apologizes, brushing down her jeans. Her step-sister, Stephanie, is a year older and cooks a lot of the time when Isla's dad or step-mum isn't home. Isla stands up and Nex gets up too.

          "I'm gonna leave too," he declares, standing up. "I'm going the same way and you know, its getting dark and yeah." He squirms uncomfortably.

          "Ok, I'll probably text you guys at the weekend," Trys says. Tay and I mumble our goodbyes and the two of them begin the long descent to the ground. Their footsteps fade until they are no longer a chime in the background.

          Us three talk for a while afterwards but I think it's safe to say that it is time to call it a night. I keep yawning and Trys seems to be becoming quieter by the minute. I can also tell that Tay feels like she should give Trys and I some "Couple Time" together. I love Trys and all but now I just want to go home. My eyelids are growing heavy and my lashes flutter to a close.

          I slip into a comfortable sleep.