Glancing at One Direction

"Finally the night that you've been waiting for!" I said to myself, but I don't want to be fangirling infront of the guys so I do my best to stay calm. They wouldn't want another crazy fangirl spazzing about. I just told myself to enjoy this night and forget those shitty things going on at work. "The guys will surely like you. But of course none of us are allowed to date you. Specially me since I'm your cousin and all. It would be way awkward." Liam said.  I just batted my eyes at what he just said. Here comes the very protective cousin again.
So he introduced me to the members and to the rest of the staff. They were all very approachable and nice. I finally meet the lads and in all honesty, they were pretty much how I expected them to be. Louis, as usual, is the talkative one, Harry the sweet one, and Zayn the silent one. I kept on looking for Niall but I couldn't find him but nonetheless, the members didn't want me to feel so out of place so they tried to have a decent conversation with me. As we were talking, I noticed Niall walk in the room, he was a bit cold. He didn't even turn to look at my direction. Just you know, at one direction.

I asked the others if he's usually like that but they said that he wasn't and they don't know why he was acting so strange.

Niall's POV

I don't know why but once I saw her, I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to have a conversation with her, to get to know her, but I was really shy. She looked so beautiful like a spring rose that just bloomed. Her eyes that spoke to my soul, giving off a sense of longing and passion, her lips so luscious and smooth like thick rich Belgian chocolate. If I wasn't able to control myself I've had kissed her right then and there, but that would be no fun. I wanted to play. I just hope she's ready for it.