Orange Caramel

SHAN's POV

I see him lying there, his gorgeous face all bruised up. I feel like my knees are growing weak. It's like I can't stand. I go near his bed to get a closer look. Tears start to form in my eyes. How could this happen? Did what he was about to tell me have anything to do with this? Whatever it may be, I just want to tell him something before..it's too late. "Niall, I don't know if you can hear me but I just want to tell  you that I'm sorry if I'm the one responsible for your accident." my voice starting to break. "I'm sorry if because of me you ended up on this fucking bed. I don't know if I'm just assuming things or not, but if you were going to confess to me that you liked me, I would've told you  that I  liked you back. I really hope you're not dead. I really don't know if you can hear me or not but I just want to tell you that I like you - no I love you... so much." my voice cracking. "I don't know if I was just assuming that you came to my house and brought flowers and chocolates for me but I just want to tell you that I really love you and I just want you to come back and be with me. Don't leave me. Please?! I'm begging you." I started to cry hard. 

The second I finish uttering those words I see Niall open his eyes. I hugged him tightly and cried on his chest and to my surprise, he embraced me back, tighter. "Is it all true?" he asked, voice still husky. "What is?" I asked. "Everything you just said." he said, looking like he wanted a real answer. "Yes. Yes it is. All of it's true." I said, eyes still red from all the crying. "But, if you don't.." before I could finish, I felt his lips pressed to mine. I felt like everything around me was slowing down and it's like there were fireworks all around. I didn't want to let go. I wanted this kiss to last forever, or atleast go on longer. His  lips felt so soft and smooth, and tasted a bit sweet like an orange caramel. But nothing lasts forever. Our lips departed and the moment it did, I heard the phrase I longed to hear for so long.

"I Love You Shan."

Note: I want to personally thank each and everyone of you guys who read and support my story. Thank you for making it reach a thousand reads. Please do feel free to read on and share it with your friends.

With Love,

-M.Press