my past

Jake?! what the hell is he doing here? what a freaking day for me!

"hey Shan!" Jake tap my shoulder, I tried to ignore him as if I didn't saw him, but too late.

"oh hi Jake, what are you doing here?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm working in here, what about you? why are you here? what a small world isn't? maybe we're really meant for each other" Jake rudely said and I don't like his joke.

"actually i'm working here also as assistant hairstylist. if you don't mind I better go now, nice to see you again moron!" I frankly said and it was not a joke. I don't like him to be part of my life. yes! he is my former boyfriend, and we don't have any closure since we broke up, but I don't have any feelings for him especially right now that I'm inlove with Niall.

Jake is a cheater, he slept with my best friend when I'm in the hospital struggling with my asthma, those were the days that I don't want to remember, but of course I already moved on to that silly drama.

"do you know him?" Niall asked me with a confused face.

"ya, he's my ex boyfriend, we've been together for almost two years and we ended it when he slept with my best friend during my helpless days in the hospital, but that's all in the past now, and I'm happy with my life now, most especially with the guy I really love the most," I said while pinching his pointy nose.

"how cheeky you are. but seriously I don't like the way he looks at you, I don't want to see you again talking with him, if that's okay with you?" he said.

"you don't have to worry my love, I'm all yours, and besides we don't have any business to talk about so there's no reason to able to talk to him," I smiles and hold his soft hand.

"you mean you're all mine? is there any meaning behind it?" he smirked.

"oh how silly you are, that's not what I'm talking about, stop you pervert!" but seriously I like what he said, but I just need to hide it.

during our sweet moments, I saw Jake staring at us like a jealous boy, and he just shake his head as a sign of disappointment, I swear this boy really getting into my nerves right now, I'm not comfortable with him now, I don't want to see him again but I guess I don't have any choice but to accept the fact that we will see each other once in a while. too bad for me.

---
hi everyone! sorry for updating my chapter for so long, it's just that I loose my self confidence in writing a story, I feel like i'm really not good to this. but I tried so hard to make it for you guys because I really love doing this stuff. and I hope you like it. because I wrote this with my best. love lots!