Love and Peace

NIALL's POV
I'm lying down on a field of tall grass looking above me to the blue skies filled with clouds. It's so peaceful here. It's like there are no problems, no stress, no nothing, just pure peace and serenity, but how did I get here? The last thing I could remember was me getting into a car accident and the next, I'm already here lying down. I wonder if Shan's looking for me or if she even noticed I was gone? Well, why would she? She already has a boyfriend and I saw just how close and comfortable were with each other. Why would I waste my time thinking about someone who doesn't even care about me? There's plenty of fish in the sea. I'm bound to find someone - the one for me and Shan's going to regret not giving me a chance.

I decided to walk around to see if there's anyone else here. I see a shed and I walked closer to have a better look. As I was getting closer, I saw the figure of a man. He was about my height, wearing white, and reading a book. I decided to sit beside him and ask him where I was and what was happening. "Excuse me sir? do.." before I could finish the man started talking. "You're not dead if that's what you're thinking. You're in a place where problems don't exist and everything is peaceful." the man said. "How do I get out of here?" I ask curiously. "You wait. and wait. and wait" he briefly answered then got back to reading his book. I was at a lost for words. I didn't know why I was stuck here and how long I would be stuck here, but there's something in me that's calling for Shan. Even if she hurt me, even if it hurts so much, I still love her so much. I wish I'd have the chance to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. Even if she already has someone.

    I lied down on the grass to wait for some sign then I hear Shan's voice and to my surprise she's crying. "I really hope you're not dead. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I just want to tell you that I like you - no I love you... so much." her voice cracking. Hearing that made me tear up both of joy because she told me she liked me and of sadness since I don't know if it's true or not and what if I die? "I don't know if I was just assuming that you came to my house and brought flowers and chocolates for me but I just want to tell you that I really love you and I just want you to come back and be with me. Don't leave me. Please?! I'm begging you." and with that I felt like I was falling in a deep deep hole and suddenly I'm in a hospital bed trying to catch my breath with Shan standing beside my bed, eyes red with tears.

Note:  Hi guys! Don't forget to vote and comment what you guys want me to do for the next chapters. LOVE YOU XOXO

-M.Press 👑