First day

SHAN's P.O.V

-I woke up suddenly when my phone rang, when I check my phone, a missed call from Lou.

I instantly took my alarm clock, oh sh*t! it was already 8 o'clock in the morning, only one hour left to prepare, I was preparing my breakfast when I got a text message from Liam "hey sweetie! I'll be there at 9 o'clock to pick you up. love you!" as always, Liam is the sweetest person I've ever known. "sure my beloved cousin! drive safely! love you always!" I replied.

It's already 8:30 but I still don't know what to wear, I kept looking for my perfect outfit and still undecided but I only got thirty minutes left, so I choose my old red off-shoulder blouse which really revealed my smooth shoulder and black leggings that's really fit to me, and I put some matte red lipstick but not to bright and some blush on my cheeks.

It's already 9 o'clock when I heard someone knocking on my door, I opened the door and it was Liam looking good as always, wearing his white T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

He kissed me on my cheeks and I gave him a hug, and he opened the door of the car for me, Liam being  a gentleman as always, he always treat me a princess since when we were a kid, and even he had girlfriends before, he never forget to call and face-time me whenever he had free time. when I was eighteen he promised me that he will always be my knight shining armor.

It took one hour to get to the rehearsal studio, when I got out of the car I suddenly felt a little pain in my chest, maybe because I was so nervous. Liam hold me in my waist while we were entering the studio, and they were all there sitting in the couch, Niall came to me and hugged me so tight.

"bro take it easy! not in this room! and as you can see I'm still here, get some respect you blonde guy!" Liam turned his face into monster once again, he's serious once and for all.

"sorry about that I just can't keep my self, you really look so damn perfect in your outfit!" Niall smirked and bite his lips while praising me.

"so what's with your face young man? stop looking her like that!" Liam rolled his eyes.

and we all burst out laughing but Payno seems really not in the mood that time to make jokes.

"so we're glad you're here now pretty young lady, welcome to direction family," Harry kissed my right hand and Niall immediately took my hand giving a bad look to Harry.

"you don't need to kiss her hand Harold, just one hello is enough," Niall rolled his eyes to the curly headed one.

" are you jealous blonde young man?" Harry teased him but Niall did not respond.

as the boys about to start their recordings, Lou take me to the next room and introduced me to the other staffs, they all look approachable and sweet, now it's my first day in my new job and  this will be another journey to be remembered for a lifetime plus seeing my inspiration everyday is a bonus, so what else can I wish for? 

---this is for now! hope you had a great time while reading this one.. pls pls pls.. don't forget to vote, and it's a big thing if you will leave some comments or suggestions, thank you In advance! love ya'all!!!