New job

I actually don't have any idea where we're going today but I have to trust him and that's all that matters to me right now.

"Hey! what's up, bro sorry for leaving the rehearsal without a notice, I promise I'll be back after a few hours. I'll call you back!" and he immediately dropped his phone off.

"who is that Ni? is that your management? why did the heck you leave your rehearsal today? I can handle myself." I don't know what's his real plan, I just don't get it why he needs to escape from his rehearsal just to help me out.

"it's Payno. I don't know if he really needs to know about us because he'll definitely get mad at me when he learned about the two of us." Niall looks so despairing as I am looking into his blue ocean eyes and it really breaks my heart into the piece.

"why don't you just go back to your rehearsal instead of going out with me today," I said to him and hold his right hand while he's driving.

"I won't leave you, I will stay by your side until we have arrived" he gave me big smile and wink.

when the car stopped I noticed that we're about to go to the coffee shop, He instantly opened the door for me and he kissed my right hand.

"love, I would like you to meet my beloved friend Lou she worked as our personal hair stylist and she's willing to offer you a better job," he said.

"hi! If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Shan? Payno's cousin and Niall's sweetheart. I've heard a lot of good things about you from this blonde guy," Lou is such a lovely lady, I can see myself getting close to her someday.

" it's my pleasure to meet such a lovely lady like you. I'm looking forward to being a friend of yours" and I gave her a huge smile.

"Lou is such a wonderful person I've ever known And she had great news for you" Niall smiled at me and wrapped me around his arms, the moment he hugged me in front of Lou I feel how important I am to this precious man.

I may be just nobody, I'm not the kind of girl that every man is dreaming off, but the way Niall treat me, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. I don't know what I have done to this world to be blessed by this young man beside me. All I want is to cherish every moment with him and nothing else.