The secret feeling

Niall's POV

    Why am I always like this!? I want to know her more, but I can't even bring myself to talk to her. I feel Tommo likes Shan too and I don't know why but I feel this pinching feeling in my chest and I feel a bit sad whenever the idea crosses my mind and whenever I think of them I end up feeling she likes Tommo back, which further worsens that pinching feeling. I can see that they're getting closer every time she visits us and how I wish I was the one who was close to her, I was the one who had the guts to talk to her, and I was the one who could make her smile.

    Harry can't keep starring at Shan, too. I can't blame him honestly. She really is adorable. She's the type of girl that's "wifey material" as they say. She has such a bright and pleasing personality that just instantly brightens up the room whenever she comes in.  Her brown eyes that speaks to my soul, her kissable lips that are so soft and luscious, her chubby rosy cheeks that doesn't need a touch of any make up, and her long and shiny brown hair that flow smoothly  and her wonderful smile, oh that smile that drives me crazy, that smiles that brings butterflies to my stomach . Ohh I almost forgot, She's a tiny bean, too, just like Tommo, which upsets me all the more since you know maybe that's a sign of their compatibility. I'm really interested in her. I really want to know her more. Good thing there's my best friend Payno! 

Note: To my lovely readers, thank you for keeping up with my story and showing it lots of love and support. Keep on reading and suggesting what I can do for my next chapters! Love you guys!