Work Work Work

I've been living back here in L.A. and things haven't exactly been great as of late. I still don't have a job, I feel like I'm starting to become a burden, and everyday I think of Niall more and more. It's like I can't go a day without thinking of him or having his image pop in my head. Not that I'm complaining but it's just that I find it hard to focus with his gorgeousness running in my mind. I tried messaging Liam and asking how they are and if they're going to have a concert here soon so I can see them again, but he hasn't really replied to any of my messages. Maybe they're just busy touring and stuff. Now that I think of it, being a famous can be really hard. There's this constant pressure to always maintain an image for the public, to always be at your 100%, and to be all flawless and stuff, which for me can be such a hassle to do. Anyway, today I plan on going around town again to look for a job and maybe get lucky enough to land one. We'll see.

    NIALL's POV

    It's been a while since I've seen Shan. It makes me sad that she just moved back to L.A. without even telling me. That's very inconsiderate of her. Didn't she know how concerned I was when I found out that she was kicked out and was homeless? Good think Liam got a text saying she's back with her parents in L.A.. That message managed to reassure me in a way. But come to think of it, why would she tell me that she's homeless? Why would she even tell me anything at all? I mean she doesn't even know I like her and for all I know she's all lovey dovey with Louis. I swear the thought of them together grinds my gears. He's my mate and all, but I like her so he better back off.

    At first I wasn't really sure of what I felt for her but this time I am. I like her, No, I love her, and this weekend on our tour stop in L.A. I'm going to go to her house and confess to her right then and there in front of her family before someone else does.

    SHAN's POV

    I was walking and looking around when I saw a text from Liam. "Hey, we have a tour stop there on Saturday. See you!" The moment I saw that text, my heart stopped. I'm finally gonna see my cutie pie Niall again! Oh gosh I should start preparing so I'll look pretty for him so he'll start noticing me. I dropped my job hunting and went exactly to the mall. I went on a shopping spree and bought new make up. My wallet was crying at the end of the day, but it's for a good cause anyway right?

Note: Sorry guys if this was a short chapter. I have my finals soon so I have to start studying. I'll make the next one longer and much better. Love you guys

-M.Press