Visitors

It wasn't until noon that they had another visitor. Things had been pretty chill since Leo had left. A few nurses had come in at about 10:30 to bathe Paige. Percy had gone with her and Annabeth had stayed and tried to rest. Percy and Paige came back at about 11:15. Annabeth fed her then laid her down for a nap. She was still asleep when Jason and Piper came. They brought lunch and exciting news.

"Jason and I are engaged!" Piper said showing her ring. It was a simple silver ring with three pearls.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for the two of you!" Annabeth said hugging Piper. "I let you hold Paige later if you want. She's sleeping right now." The two couples chatted for a while but at 12:47 Paige decided nap time was over. Annabeth calmed her down the handed her over to Piper.

"Oh my gosh! She's so little!" Piper said rocking the baby. After a few minutes Paige was handed off to Jason. Paige stayed pretty happy the whole time. As Jason rocked the baby he looked at Piper.

"Just think Pipe. In a year or two we could be here having a child." Jason said gazing into her eyes. It was so romantic it brought Annabeth back to when she used to hold Lawena think those same thoughts. Piper just smiled and stred at Paige.

"Well, we have a gift for you. We didn't have time to wrap it but here it is." Piper said extending a grocery bag.

Inside there were three small goodies. One was small little locket with a picture of her and Percy in it and on the outside it said Paige. The second was a bag of sea salt chocolates and the third was a picture frame that had Paige engraven on it.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" Annabeth said hugging Piper again. After a little while of being passed around Paige finally got sick of all the attention so they said goodbye to Piper and Jason.

After getting Paige calmed down Annabeth got a call from Hazel. She and Frank had been in Camp Halfblood on and exchange program thing that Annabeth, Percy, and Reyna had set up. They had just heard about Paige and wanted to come visit. Annabeth told them maybe maybe they could come about 4:30. When 4:30 finally arrived Hazel and Frank came in holding a mini camp Half blood shirt and a positive pregnancy test.

"You pregnant?!" Annabeth asked excitedly.

They had gotten married 4 months after Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth had been at the wedding. It was a very small wedding. Only the Agro II members, Nico, and Reyna had been invited. Neither of them had invited there Dads and both of their moms were dead. Hazel's dress was one of the many dresses Aphrodite had made for Piper and so was Annabeth's and Piper's dresses. Frank borrowed a suit from a friend. They didn't even had a minister. Instead they got Hera to do the honors.

"Yes! About 3 weeks pregnant." Hazel said handing the shirt to Annabeth.

"That's so cool!" Annabeth said then she got out of bed and got Paige out of her crib. "She did great for Jason and Piper so hopefully she'll still be good." She handed Paige to Hazel who started rocking her.

"Oh my gosh! She is so freaking cute!" Hazel said. after a few minutes she passed the baby along to Frank. Paige was small but she looked even smaller in Frank's big arms. After a few minutes of cooing she fell asleep. Percy then gently took her from Frank. Apparently she didn't want to move though because she started crying. Percy took over his fatherly duties by bouncing her to sleep.

After Paige was sound asleep Percy sat down with her and they all started talking. Frank and Hazel wanted a lot of parenting advice from them even though they hadn't even been parents for a full 24 hours. Mainly Annabeth told Hazel to relax and Percy to Frank to be there for her 1,000% of the time.

Finally at 6:15 Paige woke up, hungry and so Hazel and Frank left. It had been a great day. Annabeth was already madly in love with her little girl. She could wait to go home and Have Maxine meet Paige. Oh, how she loved her little family!