Who did what

Annabeth was so confused. Everything was so weird which made Annabeth feel alone. 

First: Percy didn't remember even fighting the monsters. He didn't remember getting Annabeth and the children out of the house and he especially didn't remember dying and coming back. 

Second: The children didn't remember either. They were in there beds sleeping. They had to memories of fleeing the house and were all just sound asleep. Annabeth didn't even pick them up from Camp Half blood. 

Third: A meal was on the table, all cooked and ready to eat but that was the least concerning thing. 

Annabeth was sure Zeus had sent the monsters. Hera probably convinced him. Most monsters eyes were either black or red but these ones had electric golden eyes. No doubt sent by the mighty king of lighting himself. 

Who was the one who saved Percy, returned the kids, erased all memory, and made dinner? 

Annabeth interrogated Percy but he knew nothing. Ugh! Seaweedbrain! 

Annabeth was so discouraged. She was trying to solve a case with no witnesses. Even the systems of the house had no trace of it. 

She knew that it wasn't Hera or Zeus. She guessed it wasn't Ares either. Dionysus was still a mortal so it wasn't him either. She also guessed it wasn't  Apollo since Zeus was still keeping a very close eye on him. 

Both Artemis and Athena seemed like good options since they both like Annabeth and Artemis is the protector of women(or maidens but close enough). Demeter never really hated Annabeth but she never showed much interest either.

Hephaestus was possible but not likely since he mostly didn't like to mess with mortals and there little lives. Hestia could have done it since she values families and kinda likes Percy.  

Aphrodite liked to listen to Ares and didn't like to disappoint him so there was no way she would do it. Poseidon was a likely guess since he was Percy's father. Hermes was still bitter about Luke and didn't fully like Annabeth again. Hades was an okay guess since: 
           1. Persephone was a fan of Annabeth
           2. Hades controlled death
           3. Percy was kinda on his good side (kinda)

Annabeth had a list of all the possible choices and carried it everywhere and whenever she got the chance she took it out and started at it hoping to figure out who it was.

She was so stress about it she even started to scare Percy sometimes. He was worried about her and wanted to help but he had no memory.

Finally she was sitting in her office one day. She and Percy accidentally fell asleep after a long night of research and talking. Annabeth was still clueless.

"Maybe it was Poseidon since all of us had our memories wiped clean except for you." Percy said. 

Annabeth just turned and stared at him clearly not understanding what he was trying to get at. Normally she would have caught on but she was so sleep deprived even seaweedbrain was able to confuse her.

"You know? Poseidon did it and and Athena was so protective of you and your thoughts she wouldn't let him erase you memories of the incident. Athena is like the only one who could ever say something like that to Poseidon."

Suddenly it all made sense. 

"Of coarse!" Annabeth said jumping to her feet. Her mind started racing. It all made perfect sense. Poseidon really did seem like a logical choice she just didn't have a reason and there it was. Poseidon didn't want Percy to die but Athena wouldn't let him touch Annabeth's mind. 

Annabeth hugged Percy then ran off to get ready. She had a god to thank.