Sneak Peek!!!

Here it is! The sneak peek of the Jackson Family! Remember, the first 3 chapters will be up at exactly 4:30 (eastern time) on Monday March 12th. Now, enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

It was May 6th! My favorite little triplet's birthday! I was so excited to see all of my friends come out to celebrate with us.

Hazel and Frank were coming along with Liam and Ollie. Ollie was just slightly younger than the triplets. He was turning 2 in about a month and he loved hanging out with Nathaniel.

Leo and Calypso finally got married and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named May. She was only a year old. She was so cute even though I had only met her once.

Jason and Piper had a little girl named Cassie (short for Casandra). Piper was also 24 weeks pregnant with another little girl. They were planning on naming her Josie Lane Grace which I think is so cute!

Reyna had Jake have been holding off on having kids but Reyna promised to add some little ones to the clan.

Today they were all coming to my house to celebrate the triplets birthday. I checked with my mother and asked if, just for today, she can make the monster repelling on the house extra strong since we will have so many demigods and partial demigods in one place. Luckily she agreed!

Percy was gone at the store to pick up some chips, drinks, and a veggie tray. He took Nicole and Nathaniel with him so I was home with Paige and Sophia. Sophia was watching TV while Paige was helping me decorate.

My family is simply the best part of my life. I love them with all of my heart and I spend every moment I can with them.

Paige was my little mini. She loves art and drawing. Percy even made her a mini easel that she paints on in her room. She has dark blonde hair and sea green eyes.

Nicole was definitely a miniature female version of Percy. She is ADHD and loves water. She has dark curly brown hair and my signature gray eyes. She is a fairly adventures kid and very much daddy's girl.

Nathaniel was the one that really hasn't seemed to have inherited any kind of demigod powers. He loves to run around and cries when he is alone. He is a very active child but is also very cuddly.

Sophia is quiet. She loves nature and you'd completely make her day by simply turning of the nature channel for her to watch silently for hours. The first time she did this I tried asking her questions about it but when she didn't answer I simply left her alone.

Percy has stayed the cute seaweed brain I've know since we were 12. He's the best husband any girl could ask for. Our love is still as strong as it was when we 16, only we gained 4 kids!

That's not all of chapter one but be expecting the rest on Monday!! Bye for now!