An Attack

Annabeth's little triplets were 1 and Paige was also almost 3! Annabeth was so happy! She and Percy had tried there best to be good parents but it was hard with triplets. 

Annabeth loved the new house. It was close to friends and to the camp. It was the perfect place to raise her little family. The triplet and Paige all had little personalities coming out.

Paige was very smart and artistic, much like her mother. She had a huge vocabulary for her age and loved showing it off. She was also very into watercolors and crayons. She would spend half of her time coloring. Annabeth and Percy almost had to pry her away from the little easel they had bought her.

Nathaniel seemed to be a very protective child. He hugged Nicole and Sophia a lot and seemed even a little protective over Paige. 

Nicole was a water lover. She was happy as long as she was in water. Nicole even appeared to have a bit of control over water. 

Sophia was shy. She hated strangers and would run away from other kids. She was also pretty independent. She liked picking out her own clothes. They normally went terrible together but if Sophia was happy Annabeth was all for it. 

Nicole and Paige were Daddy's girls while Sophia and Nathaniel were mommy's babies. 

Maxine and Bella were doing great. Nathaniel loved to hold Bella even though she was an active puppy and loved to run around. 

Percy also got a small aquarium that has two very happy fish in it. There was an angel fish that Sophia named Shyla and a neon pink one that Paige named Gills. Percy was an expert on taking care of Shyla and Gills. 

Then on June 12 everything changed.

Annabeth was in the kitchen baking pies for the evening when Percy came running in. It was a Saturday so he had no work but he still surprised Annabeth.

"Annabeth we need to leave. Now!" Percy said racing in.

"Why?" Annabeth asked confused. 

"The radar picked up the signal of monsters. There are so many. Quick! Grab the kids and run!"Percy said gasping for air. 

Annabeth dropped the pan and ran. She grabbed Paige first and told her to run for the car. Luckily, she was normally very obedient. 

Then Annabeth ran to the triplets room where they were all asleep. Normally, Annabeth hated to wake them up but today she didn't care. She grabbed them one by one quickly hooking them into the car seats. Sophia started crying but Annabeth really didn't care. They had to get out and fast.

Percy helped her carry the seats to the car. He loaded them in while Annabeth ran back for Bell and Maxine. When Annabeth got back all the kids were in and Percy was gone. 

"Where did Daddy go?" Annabeth asked Paige, completely out of breathe. 

"To get Gills and Shyla!" Paige squealed. She obviously did not understand what was happening. 

Annabeth ran back in to get clothes, weapons, and food. Percy soon came to help. Once everything was loaded Annabeth got in the car.

"Percy get in!" Annabeth yelled.

"No, I need to stay and protect the house." Percy said and pulled out riptide.

"Percy, please! I can't leave without you!" Annabeth pleaded.

"Annabeth, if you don't go now our kids will die." Percy said. Annabeth started crying. She couldn't leave Percy. Not alone with whatever monsters the radar saw. 

"Percy please!" Annabeth begged but she could tell there was no convincing. Finally she pulled away and started madly driving for camp.

The house has self defense and Percy is the best fighter I know, Annabeth thought to herself but she knew better.

Finally she arrived at camp. There was another car at home so when Percy was done fighting he could come. He also had his phone so everything should be okay. At least Annabeth hoped. 

She'd really just have to wait and see. Hopefully Percy was okay.