Annabeth's Second pregnancy

Annabeth went in to get the blood work done to make sure was pregnant. She was! Annabeth was so excited. She decided to start working on Paige's room so she could put the new baby in the nursery. She bought cute pink wallpaper and a new crib for Paige. She got her a little toddler chair that Paige loved. 

By the time Annabeth was finished with Paige's room she was 14 weeks pregnant. Her belly showed a lot more than it did with Paige. Annabeth just thought that maybe she was having a boy and that boys were bigger than girls. 

Finally though Annabeth was 20 weeks pregnant and they went in to see the gender. They hadn't gotten any ultrasounds yet just because Athena had told they that there baby was okay. Also Annabeth just wasn't a big fan of ultrasound and if Athena said there child was okay then Annabeth believed her. The only reason that Annabeth was getting this ultrasound was because that way Hera didn't have to be too involved.

The procedure was the same as last time. They put the gel on her stomach and moved the little wand around to try and find the gender. 

"Oh looks like your having twins!" The nurse said. Annabeth was shocked. She squeezed Percy's hand. Twins! "Wait that might be another one. I actually think triplets. Looks like two girls and a boy."

"Percy!" Annabeth said squeezing his hand. "We are having triplets! Paige is going to have three siblings!"

The nurse cleaned her belly and gave them a picture. Annabeth looked at the picture. At the three little babies inside her little belly. No wonder it was so big. She was having triplets! Annabeth couldn't have been any happier.

~~~

It was February 13th. Annabeth was seven months pregnant. She and Percy had been Crazily preparing for the baby. Even though Annabeth was excited she was also nervous. She had a hard time with Paige how could she handle 3? 

Percy helped her. They took so many shopping trips. Finally through Annabeth had to decided the names. Percy and her both agreed on Nathaniel Chase Jackson for the boy. Annabeth liked Nichole May Jackson and Sofia Heidi Jackson. 

Annabeth had bought countless outfits and other baby stuff. She had gotten a lot of help from Conner and Travis getting a little extra money. Also the goddess of money, Lakshmi, had given her 100 dollars. 

Annabeth was constantly stress. She was balancing work, Paige, preparing for the triplets, and being a good wife. Annabeth was nonetheless excited 

~~~

It was May 5th. Cinco day Myo! Annabeth was due in 2 days! She was so excited for her babies to come. She and Percy had all the bags packed and they had arrangements for Paige to stay a camp half blood. Annabeth was just supposed to relax. 

They had gone in for a few more ultrasounds. Sofia was very small. The doctors were most worried about Sofia. Annabeth just prayed that her mother cared enough about her child to help her have a safe delivery. 

Annabeth was playing on the coach with Paige when she felt a hard kick. The kicks kept happening so Annabeth showed Paige one. Whichever baby it was kept kicking until Annabeth felt a gush. Her water had just broken. 

Annabeth picked Paige up and walked into the kitchen to grab her phone. She turned it on and called Percy. 

"Percy, one of the the triplets just kicked and my water broke. when is the soonest you can be home by?" Annabeth asked. 

"4:30. Can you wait that long?" Percy asked. Annabeth looked at the time. 3:45. 

"I can. I'll take Paige over to camp while I wait." Annabeth said. They said there goodbyes and Percy hung up. Annabeth walked down stairs and grabbed sleeping Paige. Annabeth then loaded Paige, Maxine, and their stuff. 

Once everything was loaded Annabeth climbed into the car and drove to camp. Thank goodness they lived close!

When she pulled up Piper, Clarisse, Katie, and Zoiana came and meet her. Zoiana took sleeping Paige. Clarisse took the bags and Katie took Maxine. Then Piper climbed into the driven seat. 

When Annabeth got home Percy was there waiting. He had loaded up his vehicle and so Piper and Annabeth just hopped in a Percy drove to the hospital.

Annabeth was excited and nervous. Her life was about to change.