1st Birthday

It was July 12th! Annabeth was turning 22 but that wasn't what she was excited for. It was that tomorrow was Paige's 1st birthday! Paige had definitely changed in the first year. 

First she had grown. Paige was almost 20 pounds! Second she was walking. Paige was able to roll around, crawl very quickly, and even walk! Third she had learned to say a few words. 

Paige's first word and ben Max. Paige loved Maxine but she couldn't say Maxine so it was Max. She then learned Dada and Mama. Her favorite word though was, "Aige". She couldn't even say her own name so she called herself Aige. She said other thing but Percy and Annabeth couldn't understand them because they were in her own language. 

Overall Paige was a fairly happy smiley almost one year old. Annabeth loved her time with her little one and Percy. 

Annabeth called Sally and rescheduled the dinner that she had missed out on a year ago. Before Annabeth stared dinner and before Percy came home Annabeth decided to go stop by Walmart. She and Percy had decided recently that maybe it was time to start trying for another child. 

Annabeth had skipped her monthly friend and was almost certain that she was pregnant. She loaded Paige into her car  and drove to Walmart. She grabbed the same package she had when she had found out she was going to have Paige. 

Annabeth went home this time since she had a fickle little one year old. Once she was in the house she put Paige in her playpen. It wasn't a real play pin it was just a little fenced in blanket and pillow cover area. She let Maxine in with Paige and the two were happy.

Annabeth looked at Paige and thought about what it would be like having two babies. She took a breath and headed into bathroom. She skimmed the instructions remembering them from when she took her first one. 

After a few minutes Annabeth peeked at the test. Positive. She was pregnant. Paige was going to have a sibling! Annabeth pulled out the second test and repeated the steps. Positive. She picked up the 3rd one and the same thing. Positive. Annabeth ran out of the bathroom and showed Paige the tests. 

"Look Paige! You're going to have a sibling!" Annabeth said. Paige didn't understand.

"Aige ibling?" Paige asked. Annabeth nodded. 

"Oh Paige! This is so cool!" Annabeth said twirling her daughter. Annabeth thought about dinner. 

No better time to tell them. Annabeth thought and started putting a cute pregnancy surprise together.

She decided to surprise Percy also. She mad dinner then made the surprise. She put it on the table and covered it with a dish cloth. She was so exited for dinner. Everything was ready and just in place as Percy walked through the door. 

"Hey babe. What that covered up?" Percy asked and starting lifting up the dish towel. Annabeth quickly slapped his hand. 

"It's a surprise Percy!" Annabeth said staring him down. Finally Percy backed down. 

"Jeez Annabeth! I was just curious." Percy said. Annabeth smiled and kissed Percy. 

Finally Sally, Paul, and Lawena arrived. Lawena was 2 years and 2 months old. It was so cute that they were only about a year apart! 

They all sat down and started eating the spaghetti that Annabeth had prepared. Annabeth was really excited. About halfway through dinner Annabeth cleared her throut.

"So, you probably noticed the covered thing in the middle of the table. Percy would you mind removing the cloth?" Annabeth asked. Percy pulled off the cloth and smiled.

Underneath was an empty bottle of Prego spaghetti that said, "We are Prego". Inside the jar were the three positive tests. 

"Are you serious?" Percy asked. Annabeth nodded.

"Percy, you didn't know?" Sally asked. Percy shock his head and pulled the tests out. 

"Congratulation!" Paul said hugging Annabeth. Paul was like a second dad to Annabeth. Annabeth couldn't have been happier. 

~~~

It was July 13th and Paige's first Birthday. Annabeth woke Paige up fed her and put her in a cute one year old out fit. There was a gold glittery <3NE on it. Then there was a cute pink scarf and a white and pink flower headband.   

Annabeth made blue waffles for breakfast then decided to snap a few cute photos to post on Instagram before Paige ruined her out fit. Then Annabeth started working on the cake. She made a little one for Paige like many parents did. She baked it then frosted it pink with little while roses. On the top it said Paige. Annabeth had a number one candle that she planned to put as the dot on the i. It was so cute.

When Percy got home they celebrated and ate cake. Paige was one and Annabeth was Pregnant. It was just a beautiful feeling!