The Next Morning

Maria's POV 

I woke up the next morning to see Alexander getting dressed. I remembered the previous nights events. Alexander smiled at me. I got up looking for my corset. 

"H-hey Maria," He said. I remembered I was naked and quickly flung a blanket over my body. Alexander laughed as he handed me my corset. He helped me put it on. 

"Last night was-" I finished his sentence, "Amazing." He laughed as we said the same thing at the same time. He put a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"You are so beautiful Maria, any man would be lucky to have you," He said. 

"Alexander we can't," I said. 

"I know," He said with a deep breath. I put on my dress. We suddenly heard yelling from outside. We ran, more like bolted to the window. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were yelling at each other. 

"YOU DID NOT TRY AND HAVE SEX WITH ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S BEST FRIEND!" George Washington yelled. 

"UGGGG MADISON SHOULD OF NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!" Thomas Jefferson yelled. 

"YOU LITERALLY TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMEN WHILE HER BEST FRIEND WAS ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!" Washington's voice boomed. 

"YEAH YEAH SO WHAT? NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE IS HOT AS HELL!" Jefferson yelled. I opened the front door. Jefferson and Washington turned around to see me. 

"Well if it isn't Mr. Jefferson hear to stick your hand up my dress again?" I asked. 

"M-Mrs. Reynolds, pleasure to see you," He said. 

"Well I can't return the pleasure," I said. 

"Mrs. Reynolds, President Washington, I knew your husband. He was a brave man, it was a shame he passed away so young," He said shaking my hand. 

"I do believe we've met before President Washington," I said. 

"Yes I do believe we have, I mean how could I forget such a face," He said a hint of seduction in his voice. I felt someone push me out of the way. It was Alexander. He marched right up to Jefferson and tackled him to the ground. 

"Hamilton get off Jefferson now," Washington said. Alexander began to punch Jefferson in the face. I was shocked he wasn't bleeding. 

"What is is Hamilton, you don't like me making moves on your mistress?" Jefferson chuckled.  Alexander punched him harder a small purple mark appeared on his face. 

"Alexander I hate the man as much as you do just don't kill him," I said. Jefferson laughed. 

"Maybe you do like me," He said with a cackle. I kicked Jefferson in his crotch. He bit his lip. 

"Let's try not and kill him Alexander," Washington said. Alexander punched him harder. Washington bent down and pulled Alexander off of Thomas. Thomas's face was covered in blood and bruises. 

"You fight like a man, but you debate like a pussy, Alexander Hamilton," He said smirking. 

"That's it," I said as I punched Jefferson one last time. I made sure it was good and hard. Jefferson feel to the ground, still conscious. 

"Off my property Jefferson or I'll make you wish you were never born!" Alexander yelled. Jefferson grabbed his cane and stumbled back the way he came. Washington took me in his arms. He gave me a big bear hug. 

"I am very sorry for your loss Mrs. Reynolds. For I cried too a little when I heard your husband was dead," This made me cry. 

"Shhhhhh, It's okay Maria," Alexander said. 

"I'll let you two be," Washington said walking away. 

"Goodbye President Washington," I called. 

"Goodbye Mrs. Reynolds." 

(A/N) I know this is short. I hoped you like this and please comment, I'd love to know what you guys think of my story since I love feedback. Thanks again. 

-----Elegant Panda Ninja 🐱‍👤