Answers

A/N I didn't draw that.  

~Maria's POV~ 

I woke up the next morning to Angelica, curled up to the emebers in thousands of blankets. I saw Alexander with a letter in his hand. I got up and walked over to him. 

"What's that?" I asked, kissing his cheak. 

"It was in Angelica's hand, it's addressed to me," he said. He read it aloud. 

Dearest Alexander, 

I'm sorry for the things I've done to you and Maria, for those can't be forgiven and I understand that, for I do have feelings for you, but I can't go on with John anymore. I want a divorce and you are the best lawyer ever. So if you would consider being my lawyer? Also I want custudy of Philip. I'm sorry. 

---Angelica Schuyler. 

"I want to forgive her, I just don't think I can." He said. I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Well let's give it a try." I said. That's when Angelica woke up. 

"Alexander, Maria," She said, looking at us. She got on her knees, sobbing, "I'M SORRY FOR THE THINGS I'VE DONE TO YOU! I KNOW I CAN'T BE FORGIVEN I WAS SO DEPRESSED AND WANTED TO DIVORCE JOHN! PLEASE!" She said. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. 

"It may take a while, but we'll try." I said. Alexander gave her a hug. 

"So you wanna divorce?" He asked. She nodded. 

"Well if you send him a letter that will at least take two weeks and then he'll come here, that'll take two weeks so in four weeks he'll be here with Philip, guns a blazin' so that gives you about a month til Valantines Day to prepare for his rage and of course I'll be your lawyer." She gave him a big hug. 

"THANK YOU!" She said. There were hundreds of tears going down her face. The kids came running down the stairs. 

"AUNTIE ANGELICA!" Angie screamed, jumping into her arms. 

"Hey buttercup," she said. Philip wrapped his arms around me. 

"Mommy," he said. I gasped. "You're my mommy." 

"SUPRISE MOMMY!" Angie yelled. 

"I told them they should get use to it," He said. I ran up and kissed him. 

"God I love you," I said. 

"I love you too."