Story of Tonight

Alexander's POV

I walked into the house to see Maria and Lafayette.
"Alex mon ami," Lafayette said, "Let's have a boys night out,  just you and me." I looked at Maria. She nodded and said, "Go have fun." Lafayette grabbed my arm and pulled me into the mid January air. We walked to the nearest bar and Laf ordered a round. 

"Two pints of Sam Adams for me and my buddy," He said. The bartender handed us the beers. 

"So Alex, you and Maria," Lafayette said. I glared at him. 

"We're engaged what's the question?" I said looking him in the eye. Lafayette burst out laughing. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Mon ami, what I'm asking is, do you want to have children with her?" Lafayette asked. I turned bright red. He drank more. 

"YOU DO MON AMI!" He yelled. I drank the rest of my beer and slammed the glass down on the table. 

"I have not put much thought into it, but I guess so, why do you ask?" I said. Now Lafayette was blushing. 

"M-M-Maria said she would want to have kids with you, since she didn't with James," He said. I cracked a smile. 

"Don't worry Laf, but I'm sure Peggy would love to have your children," Lafayette spit out some of his drink. "I know you love her, don't be ashamed." He smiled. 

"I do mon ami," He said. Then one drink turned into two, which turned into seven. We began to sing. 

"I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight. And when our children tell our stories they'll tell the story of tonighttttttttttttttttt!" People began to look, "Raise a glass to freedom," Then Laf did a line solo "Something they can never take away." Then me "No matter what they tell you," Then toghether. "Raise a glass to the two of us, tomorrow there will be more of us. Telling to story of tonight." Then Laf feel on the floor and so did I. 

A/N I know this is short and borning, but I just needed a filler chapter so here it is! Also over 1,000 reads HOLY FUCK! You guys are awesome, keep it up. 

---Elegant Panda Ninja