It's not that shocking...Right?

Previously~

His POV

All the Mana in the air suddenly condensed and radiated, shining a bright light in the dense forest.

Leading my men, I pointed my sword towards the light direction. "Let's check it out. Let's go!"

"Yes, your royal highness!"

As I came closer, the light began to fade. Arriving at the place, I was in a clearing. The forest floor was covered in beautiful flowers with trees surrounding the area. The scene looked like something out of a fairytale. However, my attention was on something else.

Laying on the forest floor was four unconscious figures. From what I could see of their faces, they are devastating beauties. I heard the men behind me muttering and gasping, also noticing their beauty. 

'They must be men. Women in this world can't be that beautiful' 

Suddenly one of the bodies stirred. Snapping my attention to that person, I saw one of them slowly gaining consciousness. The person sat up, revealing more of their face and I could hear shocked gasps behind me.

He was simply beautiful with refined features that made him look alluring yet ethereal. His ink-like hair cascade down to his shoulders from a pony tail, framing his face with delicacy. As soon as our eyes met, it seemed as though the world has lost its colour, dull and grey in comparison to his eyes. They were stunning, the colour of the sun itself.

Coming back to my senses, I cautiously asked, "Who are you?"

However, the man seemed wary and confused. He slowly looked around him as he absorbed in the new sight.

"Luna!" The man suddenly shouted, standing up. Alarmed, I jumped off my horse and point my sword at him.

After all, he is a suspicious person. All of them is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Via's POV

With a sword at my neck, I froze. Knowing full well that the situation is not in my favor, I obediently stood still. 

With a voice cold as ice, I asked, "Hmm? Could ask you the same. Who are you?"

The man's eyes narrowed, "You showed up in my land and yet you still dare to question me?"

"Your home? Where am I?"

The man stayed silent, probably checking to see whether I'm bluffing or not. "You are in the Arealia Woodland." 

"....Country?"

"Altair."

What country is that? Altair isn't on the map.

Frowning, I replyed."Do you think I'm stupid? Where am I?"

"Why would I be lying to you?" He retorted, displeasure shown in his eyes,

Glaring at him, a full-blown glaring contest went down.

That is until a small groan interrupted us. 

"Luna!" I shouted, suddenly remembering her. Glancing back at the man who still had a sword at my neck, "Don't worry. I will not do anything. So please, just let me go to my friend."

Seeing the sincerity in my eyes, he released the sword from my neck and I immediately dashed to Luna.

Shaking Luna crazily, "Wake up!! Don't die on me!"