Luna...I'm sorry.

Emerald Eyes' POV:

Them? Girls? Impossible! Women can't look that beautiful. 

"Lies!", one of the officials yelled out.

I wonder when they woke up?

"It's a lie! Women don't look like that!"  All the officials rallied.

"Look like what?!", the golden-haired, Victoria, snapped back.

"With that kind of looks and physique... you have to be a man!"

Victoria was about to retort until Golden Eyes (Via) stopped her.

Furrowing her brows, "I don't know what you are talking about, but we can prove to you that we are girls."

The officials was in an uproar until a sweet voice rang out, silencing them.

"Daughter greets Imperial Father and Brother."

At the doorway, a straight figure stood adorned with clothing and accessories of a princess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Via's POV:

  "Daughter greets Imperial Father and Brother." A feminine voice rang out.

Turning around, I was met with a slim girl in a pure white Chinese dress with gold linings and a noble atmosphere. Bearing an air of elegance and grace,  the princess walked into the room.

Looking at her face expecting it as to beautiful as her brother and father, I was met with a plain face instead??

A big forehead and small eyes with a face full of freckled; she is quite plain and average. It looks like she sadly did not inherit the family's good looks. What a pity.

The princess glanced at us. "Father, they are..?"

"Ah, it's great that you are here now. We need your assistance with something." The King replied. "We need your help to verify if these people are... women."

"Women?" Scrutinizing us, the princess then gave a slight smile. "Father, they couldn't possibly be women. You know women don't look like that."

Looking like what?? Hiding my annoyance,  "Princess, we can prove our gender. We only need the help of a female."

After getting a look of consent from her father, she beckoned her also average-looking maid. "Do as you wish"

"Thank you."

Then after silently apologizing to the maid, I turned to Luna and gave her an apologetic look.

"W-what?" She said, slightly fearing the future events.

"Forgive me." Then I grabbed the maid's hand and place it directly onto Luna's breast.

First, shock. Then her face flushed bright red.  And now her face is darkening with a frightening aura surrounding her. 

Raising her fist, "VIAAA!!!!"