Kidnapper is... a little boy?

Waking up, I was hit with a pounding headache. Groaning, my body aches and creaks like it haven't been used. Cracking an eye open, for the second time in my life, I found that I got no idea where I am.

I was faced with a wood ceiling that looks old and extremely unstable. The castle doesn't have wood ceiling right? Especially with cracks like this? Trying to sit up, a pain shot through my head, making me stop my actions.

"Miss, be careful! Here, let me help you." a child's voice chimed. On my right, was a boy no older than the age of 12.  He had white hair and sweet purple eyes.

  He had white hair and sweet purple eyes

(Definitely not my picture.)

Um.... do I know you? I'm pretty sure a little boy like this, doesn't work in the castle. So where did he come from?

Ahhhh. My head hurts.

Actually, now that the pain subsided, I remember now. I was knocked out by something and the last thing I heard was a man's voice.

Sh*t. That means... I got kidnapped.

Looking back at the boy on my right, he had a worried expression on his face as he looked at me for any signs of pain. This sweet boy... he can't possibly be the kidnapper right?

Nahhh. That would make no sense. He can't be the kidnapper. I mean, just look at that angelic face!

So, with the boy's help, I managed to finally sit up. "So... where am I?"

"You're at my house." The boy answered.

"How did I end up here?"

"I found you in the forest lying unconscious Miss."

Damn... Forests must have a thing with me. The first time is meeting a handsome man in the forest. And the second is meeting a pretty boy. 

*Sigghhh*

But I must admit, all the guys I met so far are extremely good looking. They could be a model or something back in my time. Even this little boy! Thinking back home really brought back a sense of nostalgia.

Oh, how I wish to go back home where there's wifi. (  T~T)/

"So where did you say we are?" I asked.

"You're at my house. Near the river of Neverland."

That totally helped me. I totally know where the River of Neverland is in this weird world.

"So... what country are we in?"

"Rose. The Kingdom of the Beasts."

Ah... So I'm in Rose...

Wait a minute-

Wasn't I in the country of Altair? What?!

"How the hell did I end up here?!" I yelled and the boy flinched at the sudden shout.

Oops... did I said that out loud? 

Looking down, I was trying to figure out my situation when I noticed that I'm still wearing the red robe from before. Then, I started to realize something. "Boy, do you have a mirror?"

"Ah, yes." He left then shortly came back with a copper mirror in his hands. "Here, Miss."

Looking into the mirror, a handsome and sharp man stared at me back. I still have my disguise on. So how did the boy know I was a girl?

"Little boy, what did you call me?" I asked.

"What do you mean, Miss?" The boy answered, confused.

"I'm a man. Why did you call me a Miss?"

"But aren't you clearly a woman, Miss?"

What does he mean by that? And how did he find out? 

"You are beautiful just like my mother. So, you can't be a man!"

The reasoning is a bit... whimsical, but at least I won't have to hide my gender from this little boy.

"So, where are your parents, little boy?" I asked, but he didn't reply eagerly like the other times. Instead, his head lowered, so I couldn't see his face. Tears started to fall and they dripped down his chin. I immediately understood what he meant.

You poor boy.  Wrapping my arms around him, I patted his head, hoping to comfort him at least a little. His eyes widened at the contact, but they soon warmed up into a sweet smile and hugged me back tightly.

"Miss, why are you calling me a little boy?" , he asked after he settled down.

"Isn't it because you're still a child?", I said, pinching his cheeks.

"Miss, I'm 15."

15... 15... 15...

Oh my god, he's as old as me!

Scrutinizing him, he looks exactly like a child rather than a teenager. I don't believe him.

"Miss. I'm not lying. I'm actually 15."

"Sureeeee."

He sighed, knowing that he had no way to prove it. So, instead, he changed topics. "Miss, Are you hungry?"

And almost as though on cue, my stomach starts rumbling. Feeling my face heat up, "Haha, yeah..."

He stood, probably going to the kitchen, but a sudden banging stopped him from moving. There was loud banging from the door and his face started to pale.

"You little brat! Are you in there? Today I shall have you!"

The voice was shrill and high-pitched. Very unpleasant to hear. But...

Can someone please tell me what's happening?

--------------------------------------------------------

First off, next chapter will be updated soon. So I hope you'll be patient with me.
Second, I just reread my book and I'm just cringing at all the mistakes in there. So, I'll update the new chapter as soon as I'm finish editing.

So, until then, my readers. Bye~