The Flower Shop

Via's POV:

"So...

What are some jobs I can take?" I asked.

"Well..." Edward trailed off as he stared at my face. "There's this really easy job. No skills, no interview nor recommendations required. They'll take almost anyone"

"Really?" I said excitedly. There's actually such a job?

"Mhm. And if it's you, they'll hire you right away!"

"Really?! Then that's great! Let's go check it out."

Little did I know, I was being tricked.

After a while of walking around with Edward being the lead, we arrived at an alleyway. It smelled of booze and the street was rowdy and loud.

But even over all the shouting and fighting, questionable sounds could be heard. And I blushed, immediately realize where I am.

This damn boy! He actually brought me to the red light district!

He continued walking without a care as I stiffly followed him. The smell of booze was suffocating, causing me to frown.

After a while, we arrived in front of a big building. It was grandiose with its nameplate hung on top the store in big, bold letters:

The Flower Shop

A flower shop? But we're not here to buy flowers. Maybe this is the job he's talking about?

Or at least that's what I thought.

We walked into the building and I was greeted by the sight of people drinking and feasting together.

Crowding around tables, both men and women sat chatting and eating while beautiful men served upon them.

Wait a minute... beautiful men?! Not women?!

And since the majority of the customer were men, there was a scene of a delicate girly boy blushing while an older, burly man laughed, hugging his waist and pinching his cheeks.

Woah! So openly gay!

Shocked by the new revelation, I stopped walking and stiffly stood there with wide eyes and my jaws open. I didn't notice even that Edward my side left for a second before he came back to drag me away from the gay scene.

Dragging me away from the gay scene, he brought me to a woman. She was middle-aged with a strict and stern look that immediately told me she was the boss here.

Meekly, I said hi.

The woman just looked at me, examining me from head to bottom. Then from the bottom to the top. And again. Then again until she suddenly squealed with a high-pitched scream.

"He's perfect! Absolutely perfect!" She exclaimed with hearts in her eyes. "Those sharp, gold eyes and that cool handsome face! He's absolutely handsome! Perfect!"

Uhhh... Thanks?

"I'm hiring! Can you start working right away? Omg, we'll get so many customers with you around."

"So what exactly am I doing?" I asked confused, not sure what my job is.

"Obviously with your face, you're out serving customers."

"Serving? Is this really a flower shop?"

Stopping, she chuckled amusingly. "Of course. This is a flower shop alright."

"But I don't see any flowers...?" I said confused.

At that moment, a group of beautiful men dressed in revealing outfits walked by. The boss pointed at them and my eyes suddenly widen in realization. Snickering, the boss then said:

"Those are our flowers and the customers here come to either see their beauty. Or...

Deflower them~"

.

.

.

.

.

What brothel would have such a blood-spitting name ah?! 

----------------------------------------------

Haha, please vote or comment.

Anyways, I'm planning to change Edward's name because it just doesn't seem to suit him well. At least to me. Any ideas?