026

Don't forget to Vote and Comment
--------------------------------------------------

"H-hyung... you never said the hotel room would be this big, it's like a whole house!" Jungkook exclaimed as he walked in, through the door.

"That's because it's a VIP suite kookie" Taehyung smiled flashing him the VIP membership card in his hand.

Jungkook walked around the living room that was definitely bigger than the one he and Jimin shared, he stared in awe at the expensive looking couches and luxurious decorations.

"And this is all yours?"

"All ours baby, ours." Jungkook flushed red at the nickname Taehyung called him, "baby" he kinda liked it.

"Thank you for letting me come to Jeju with you" he smiled cutely staring at Taehyung who was putting his coat away into the closet.

"Anything for you" Jungkook would've been lying if he didn't admit that Taehyung saying those sweet things to him didn't make his heart beat 10x faster.

"Now, how bout you go take a shower and I order us some room service? You must be hungry after that plane ride."

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly. "My muscles are tense I need a hot shower, also i'm starving" he giggled a little.

"Alright, well the bathroom is the last door down the hallway" Taehyung pointed behind Jungkook. "There probably already is a bath robe and some shampoo for you to use"

"Okay thanks hyung" Jungkook smiled turing around and walking down the hall, there were three rooms.

Wait, where will I be sleeping, Theres three rooms, one bathroom and... a master bedroom ? Is the other one another room or will I be sleeping with Taehyung?!

He internally freaked out.

I CANT SLEEP WITH TAEHYUNG WHAT IF I HIT HIM IN MY SLEEP OR TALK SOMETHING STUPID IN MY SLEEP

He ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, resting against the door eyes closed,

Relax kook, i'm sure he understands that i'm not ready to sleep in the same bed as him, obviously we aren't kids and it's not gonna be some kiddie sleepover, we're men and we like each other it's gonna be awkward.

Sighing Jungkook opened his eyes, the second he did his jaw dropped, the Bathroom was as big as the fucking living room, it was bigger than his and Jimins room combined.

Jesus christ how rich is Taehyung?!?!

Jungkook shook the stupid thoughts out of his head and headed towards the walk in shower, he immediately stripped himself from his clothes and turned on the shower feeling the warm water soothing his tense muscles.

After a 30 minute shower he came out, putting on a fluffy blue bathrobe.

Now where are my- clean clothes... where are my clean clothes?!?! I don't wanna wear the old ones! Shit what do I do, call Taehyung and ask him to bring me clothe? That's so cliche.

But he decided to do it anyways, slowly turning the knob and opening the door slightly ajar he peeked his head through.

"T-taehyung hyung!"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I um forgot to bring clean clothes with me could you bring me some sweat pants and a shirt from my luggage please!"

"Sure no problem!" Jungkook sighed.

After 5 minutes of waiting Taehyung finally poked his hand through the slightly opened door holding grey sweatpants and a white shirt wiggling it so Jungkook could see.

Jungkook took the clothes from his grasp slowly muttering a small "thank you" but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"W-wait, hyung this isn't my white shirt"

"I know it's mine"

"Huh?"

"I just want to see you in my clothing"

Jungkook blushed furiously and closed the door yelling a "okay thank you!" obviously a stuttering mess.

He quickly put on the clothes and the the shirt smelled just like Taehyung, he loved it.

Man, Taehyung is boyfriend material af.

-

After finishing their dinner that was some yummy galbi (korean bbq meat) with some wine.

Taehyung checked his rolex watch, 1am it showed.

"Jungkook"

"Hmmm?" Jungkook turned his head, a tired smile on his lips and a blush around his cheeks, is he drunk? Taehyung thought.

"How many glasses of wine did you drink kookie?" Taehyung smiled trying to hide a chuckle.

"Hmm i don't know maybe 3 or 4" Jungkook giggled. Yup he's definitely a little tipsy.

"Come on let's get you to bed"

"Mmm'kay" Jungkook muttered tiredly.

Taehyung held jungkooks hand and led him to one of the rooms.

"This is your room, mine is right across from yours, I would actually rather sleep with you instead but i'll wait until you're comfortable enough to sleep beside me okay?" Taehyung cupped Jungkooks flushed cheeks.

"Mmm okay" Jungkook smiled.

"Good night" Taehyung pressed a small kiss onto Jungkooks forehead before turning around to walk into his room.

"I wanna cuddle"

"What" Taehyung froze.

"Can I sleep beside you?" Jungkook walked into Taehyungs room and laid himself on the bed spreading his arms.

"Kookie you're tispy, when you wake up in the morning I don't want you to feel uncomfortable"

Taehyung sat on the bed beside Jungkook.

"Hyung. I mean it, I don't wanna sleep alone in an un familiar room. I rather sleep beside you" for a minute Taehyung thought Jungkook was magically sober from the way he talked seriously.

"Okay" he smiled, open blankets so they can crawl into the warmth together, Jungkook was on the left and Taehyung right.

"Goodnight Jungkook" Taehyung closed the light on the bed side table.

He didn't hear a respond assuming Jungkook was already asleep, so he laid on his back, hands behind his head trying to fall asleep.

Suddenly he felt hand wrap around his waist and something on his chest, Jungkook was hugging him, with his head on Tae's chest.

"Good night hyung"

Taehyung smiled wrapping a hand around Jungkook and putting his chin on Jungkooks head, cuddling him back.

"Good night."