033

Long chapter because I didn't update for a while, enjoy!💜

----------------------------------------------------- 

"Hyung- I mean Taetae, this place is amazing! What is it called again?" Jungkook asked eyeing everywhere around him carefully.

"Jungang underground shopping mall" Taehyung responded slipping his hand into his lovers.

"TAE! LOOK!" Jungkook yelled out excitedly dragging the older towards the cute pink store.

"Tae! Let's get matching key rings" Jungkook suggested smiling widely at his boyfriend "pleaseeee?"

"Alright" Taehyung sighed kissing his boyfriend's head "which one?"

Jungkook scanned the many heart shaped fluffy pink keychains until one caught his eye, the pair of keychain had one J initial and the other had a T initial, coincidence? I think not.

"This one! It has the first letter of our names on it" Jungkook jumped, a little too excited as he took the keychains and headed towards the cashier.

"Is that all?" The cashier lady who looked in her mid 40s asked politely.

"Yes, that's all" Taehyung replied handing her the money.

"You both are lucky, these are the only ones left in stock, I made them handmade myself... enjoy!" she smiled looking at the two boys.

"Thank you!" Jungkook bowed taking the key chains, as they left the store hand in hand.

"I'm going to put mines on my phone case" Jungkook smiled, proceeding to do so, as Taehyung did the same.

"Where do you wanna go now?" The older questioned as the younger one kept looking around in awe.

"I really don't know... how bout? Oh! Let's go there! The Gucci store" Jungkook dragged Taehyung once again to another store.

As they were both walking around looking at the overly expensive items in glass covers, but what they didn't notice was the person watching them from afar.

"Do you want anything from here baby?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I uhm..." Jungkook looked down at his feet.

"What is it? What's wrong don't you want anything? I saw you looking at that mini backpack"

"I well- I don't have enough money" Jungkook mumbled quietly but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Oh baby, you don't need to worry about that when you're with me" Taehyung chuckled grabbing his boyfriend's face in his hands and giving him a soft peck.