031

A little filler but better then nothing right :)
-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyung when will we arrive?"

"In a few Jungkook just relax" Taehyung chuckled holding the youngers hand.

Taehyung and Jungkook were having a trip together driving to one of the most famous hot spring and spa in jeju, and of course Jungkook was excited to be able to have some alone time with his now official boyfriend.

"Hyung have you seen the news sites" Jungkook turned his head from the window to his lover who was driving.

Taehyung hummed, "yeah everyones going crazy that i'm dating a fanboy"

Jungkook gave a small chuckle. "It's funny how they're so shocked that you're gay"

"I know right, like come on, you can tell by looking at my face for how gay I am for you"

"Shut up" Jungkook laughed loudly hitting his boyfriend on the arm. "You're so annoying" he added giving a fake scoff but chuckling after wards.

"Yeah but you love it" Taehyung glanced at the younger giving him a wink little kissy faces.

"Of course I do, and you better be averting your eyes back to the road i'm too young to die at this age, I still have to meet GD and tell him that I love him"

Taehyung scoffed sarcastically, "do you love him more than me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love him more than you, he's G-dragon for god sakes" Jungkook tried holding his laugh when he saw the pout on his hyungs lips.

"Then go date him instead" Taehyung huffed.

"Can't" Jungkook crossed his arms "he ain't gay and doesn't know who I am"

"Aww too bad for you but you're stuck with me weather you like it or not" Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

"Taetae i'm just joking with you stop getting jealous"

"What? Me jealous pfft no" Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook just chuckled at how obvious it was that he was jealous, "sure what ever mr. Jealous"

"Am not"
"Are too"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Not"
"Are"
"Not"
"Are"
"Not"
"Not"
"Are!"

"Hah! Got you!" Jungkook yelled satisfied.

"Why you little-" Taehyung got cut off by a pair of lips.

"Shut up and go back to driving"

"Ok"

And Jungkook smiled in victory slipping his hand into his boyfriend's bigger one, knowing that he won.

Taehyung had a goofy smile on his lips as he was now fully focused on driving half aware that he lost to Jungkook, but honestly after that kiss, he really felt like the winner here.

You can say Kim Taehyung is 100% whipped for Jeon Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------------------
@ JeonKook posted a photo!

-----------------------------------------------------@ JeonKook posted a photo!

👥@ KimTaehyung
♥ Liked by MochiPJM, AgustD, PrinceJin and 347,889 others.
JeonKook: Road trip!! 🚗
.
.
.
View 122,566 more comments

MochiPJM: bet yall going to a motel to fuck or something smh

JeonKook: @ MochiPJM we are not!

MochiPJM: @ JeonKook mhmmm sureee

PrinceJin: have fun!!!❤

Taekookrise: OMG SO CUTEEE😩💖

Taylorlovekpop: wtf leave taehyung alone you ugly faggot!

TAEJINsss: ooo have fun love birds!!

Taehyungiees: stay away from my Taehyung you rat!

KTHoppa: Taehyung is not gay! You're probably just friends to him and you think you guys are dating but you're not!

Taekookrise: @ KTHoppa bitch Taehyung gay af for Jungkook didn't you see his lasy
Post?!, get your delusional ass away from his account