10 Push It! Push It Real Good!✔

Alana's POV

Beware of everything life through at you.

Most of them are lessons and some are just signs of hatred from the universe.

"Leo." I breath and he smiles.

"Wow, you've changed. A lot." He eyes my body and I internally cringe as Ashley comes to view.

I need to get out of this situation.

"Yea. .  um so have you." I mutter and I stare head on at Ashely who smirks at me.

"Well if it isn't miss suicidal." My breath hitches and I can't help but notice that Aiden tensed from behind me.

"Ashely." Leo warns and she giggles evilly, staring at Aiden.

"See you found yourself a rebound. Needed someone to numb the pain?" She mocks, tilting her head.

"After seven years? No puta." I roll my eyes ready to leave when she speaks up.

"I sure hope there aren't any cliffs near by." She pretends to lean in on Aiden and whispers."Don't yell at her too loud, she might try to kill herself."

That's it.

Throwing my hand back I was about to punch her, but instead the world seemed to be moving way to fast  and I flew in the air.

"Aiden put me down!" I yell and he grunts.

"Watch yourself, don't think for a second that you're any better than Alana cause your not. You're standing here with your flat face trying to insult people but you're whole presence is an insult." Aiden tells her and I grin at his back.

"I was having a great time with my girlfriend until you two dumbos decided to ruin it. Try her again and I will end you." With that, I am spun around and I wave happily and the couple.

Leo seemed to be barely controlling his wolf while Ashley was standing there with a look of pure hatred.

Oh well.
-----------

I knew he would find out but I didn't think it would be that soon.

Jeez.

He was quiet the entire ride home and I didn't bother him. When I got home, he stepped in and crossed his arms.

"Do you trust me?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Of course."

"Right. The day we were at the grocery shop I told you my story. I was never afraid to tell you anything about my past. Why can't you let me in?"

"It's not that easy Aiden." I sigh walking to the fridge.

"I know it isn't, but I'm your boyfriend now, I don't want to be hearing things from people and I can't back you up because I don't know anything about it!"

"I didn't need your help." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"That's not the point Alana, I want to be here for you. . . Open up to me." He says and I was done.

"Open up to you?! Do you think it's that easy? Oh Aiden guess what? When I was young my parents committed suicide, basically all of my highschool knew and you know what they did, they bullied me! Everyday I would walk home limping or with a black eye. I met Leo and I thought he cared about me but apparently not. I tried to commit suicide seven times. Twice when I was with him. So there! Are you happy! I opened up to you." I slam the fridge door close and stomped to my room. I close and lock the door before plopping on my bed and staring angrily at the ceiling.

-----
Aiden's POV

This was definitely not what I expected. I watch her furiously retreat and run my hand through my hair.

I pushed her and she wasn't ready. It's probably way to early for her to tell me this and I pressured her to.

"Dammit!" I yell.

I sigh, walking over to the couch, and sitting.

She's going to wake up tomorrow and I'm going to be there on my knees.

That's a promise.