13. She's Goonnee ✔

Alana's POV

Not today Satan.

Peeling open my eyes, I look around the hospital room and sigh. With my line of vision, a head full of curly hair is seen.

I smile softly, and place my hand in his hair, massaging gently.

He groans, shifting a little, while his eyes were still closed.

"Aiden. . ." I whisper and he stirs.

"Sunflower?" He breathes and I smile. "Great now I'm seeing things." He murmurs getting up and I frown.

"Wait no. I'm alive." I tell him..

He turns and looks at me carefully.

"I'm not seeing things?" He asks and I shake my head. He stares at me for a second before slowly moving his hand over his other hand to pinch himself.

"You're not dreaming either." I deadpan.

"How are you alive?" He asks suspicious and I roll my eyes at him.

"Are you happy or not?"I snap and he grins. Walking towards me, he nearly breaks my arm as he engulfs me in a hug...

" I was so worried. I. .  your alive. You're alive! Its not over." He yells to himself and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Long story." He mutters and I smile. " I missed you." He whispers and I smile softly.

"I know you did." I wink and its his turn to roll his eyes.

"Now, what did you eat?"

* * *

"Poison!" I yell at myself as we walk out of the hospital. "Someone tried to poison me!"

The doctor told me this earlier but I was still in a state of surprise.

"I had chicken soup! I don't even know the people over there. What in the world."

"Alright babe calm do-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! I am perfectly calm!" I yell and he raise his hand in a surrender motion.

"I can't freaking believe this." I huff, walking away.

"Where are you going?" Aiden calls after me.

"To the restaurant!"

* * *

Arriving at the restaurant my jaw ticked. I walk towards the cashier, it was the same one from yesterday, ignoring the complaints of the other customers, I find the door that leads behind the counter and I slam it open, grabbing her by her uniform collar I pull her towards me.

"What did you try to do to me?" I speak dangerously low and she was basically shivering with fear.

"I. . . I don't know what you're talking about. I d-don't even remember you." She lies and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Look, I don't cook okay? I cash. If something happened to you go to the Ashley." She was still quivering when I dropped her.

Ashely?

Don't tell me. . .

Walking into the kitchen, I spy a familiar figure laughing it up with some coworkers. I was so elated that Aiden wasn't here. I sent him to tell my workers that I was okay and I would be coming soon since the pastry shop wasn't too far from here.

"Poison? Really? You had seven years and you came up with a coward, behind the scenes move." She spins around at my voice and her eyes widen for a bit.

Soon her face hardens and I tilt my head.

"Why aren't you dead? I was only helping you. You tried hard to get rid of yourself but you didn't succeed. This was just a little. . . push." She smirks and I clench my jaw.

"Alright then, if you wanna finish this let's go. Here and now."

I was still a little weak from the hospital but I could take her.

She grins wildly at me and I raise an eyebrow as a sign for her to come at me.

She charges and step aside, but she quickly covers up performing a floor kick that sends me flying onto my butt.

"Crap." I groan and she doesn't waste time punching me as I try to stand. I heave and I really hate that I'm losing right now. Lifting myself, I throw a punch swiftly catching her nose. As soon as she holds it, I kick her backwards. She goes knocking into the pots and she releases nose as blood pours down.

She glares at me charging, and I gape as she grabs my stomach and both of us come flying to the ground.

Everyone had evacuated by now and it was just us and the kitchen utensils.

She punched me in the face and I wince holding her hands away from my neck. Grunting, I flip her over and grip her neck.

"Kill me. I don't care I still ended up with the one you loved." She spits.

"I didn't love him. I thought I did, but I honestly didn't know what love was back then." I grit still holding on to her neck.

"Boo hoo you always wanted someone to feel sorry for you." Her knee collides with my back and I grunt falling over. I stand quickly and she grabs a frying pan, hitting me over the head with it. I cry out in pain, stepping backwards and she advances towards me.

"You always wanted attention didn't you? I was there Y'know, at the café, when he saw you and I knew then and there that I had to get rid of you one way or another." I touch the side of m head and feel a warm liquid.

Blood.

Man, I just came from the hospital!

"Ashely its been seven years! I don't even want him anymore." I tell her walking backwards and she scowls.

"But because of you he can't love me like he did before." She yells and I glare at her.

"Its not my fault!" She drops the frying pan and walks towards something else. My eyes widen as she picks up a knife and tilts her head.

"Ashley. . ." I walk away with my hands out.

"Not so cocky now are you." She laughs manically, while licking the knife and I raise both eyebrows at the crazy girl.

"You need help." I tell her and she grins.

"We're all crazy Alana, some of us just haven't unlocked it yet."

Koo koo.

Koo koo.

I hit a wall and I stare at her wide eyed as she walks towards me.

I try to throw a punch but my whole body hurts.

Lord, I'm asking you please forgive me all my sins.

"Ahhhh!" She yells charging at me and I scream.

A loud sound is heard and Ashley's eyes widen as she stops. She stares down as blood pours from her stomach and I gasp.

She stares at me one more time before hitting the ground.

Looking up, I find Aiden holding a gun to the exact spot where Ashely was shot.

He quickly walks towards me and pulls me into his chest.

"You shot her." I murmur at him and he sighs.

"It was either you or her sunflower."