20. We Need Backup ASAP! ✔

Alana's POV

We couldn't go back to the apartment so we sat at a cheap motel, eating chicken chow mein.

"What do we do now?" I ask worriedly and he shrugs.

"Meh. We wait for them." He says.

"We what?!" I yell and he raises an eyebrow at me. "How are you so cool about this?" I ask plopping my head onto the bed and he sighs.

"Alana, we're in this together. I have you. And as long as we live we'll fight together, for each other. I have nothing to worry about." I lift my head, smiling warmly and he winks taking our disposable plates.

"I love you so much." I murmur, it felt so good being able to tell him that at anytime.

He turns, grinning at me.

"I love you more." He whispers pecking my lips and he grabs my hand. "Let's get you to bed."

"I'm not tired." I whine.

"Yea well I am. And I'm not sleeping without you."

I blow out air, grumpily following him and he chuckles.

He lays down and I fold my arms. He places his hand behind his head and stares at my expectantly.

"I'm not tired." I say stubbornly and he sighs.

"Alright. What do you want to do?" I wink before smiling mischievously. He raises both eyebrows at me.

* * *

"I don't even know why I agreed to this." He mutters as he stares at the pepper sauce in a shot glass.

Well, makeshift shot glass.

"Oh cmon, you sissy."  I giggle and he rolls his eyes amused at me.

"One. Two. Three." We drink them, fully downing it and Aiden keeps a straight face where as I. . .

"Baby it burns." I breathe dramatically and he smirks at me.

"Crap. I need milk." At the same time I said that, he downs the last of the milk and I glare at him.

"Ahh .  .  . so refreshing." Tears of pain stream down my eyes and I fan my mouth.

"It burns!" I yell dramatically and Aiden crosses his arm.

"Now who's the Sissy?"

"Shut your face." I snap and he continues to smirk his stupid face off.

"I need. . . I need water." I walk over to the sink and place my hands under the sink, drinking from the tap.

"Water. . makes it worse."

"Now you tell me!"

"Cmere." He sighs opening his arms and I walk into them.

"It burns babe." I mutter will my mouth open and he chuckles.

"I know it does babe."

"I want it to stop." I murmur burying my head in his chest.

"You're the one who came up with it." He begins to play with my hair and I wait until the burn calms down.

"I'm never doing this again. Why didn't it burn you?" I ask and he grins.

"I never drank it." He turns and I find a slop of red sauce slipping down his shirt.

"You slick little bi-"

"Language." He says and I huff.

"So why drink the milk?" I ask crossing my arms.

"You called me a sissy. Let it burn!" He answers dramatically and I roll my eyes stepping away.

He removes his shirt suddenly and I avert my eyes, blushing.

I turn on my heel and was about to walk away when he pulled me to him.

"Where do you think you're going? I haven't even began to punish you yet." He teases and I raise an eyebrow.

"Punish me?" I question.

"Yup. You hurt my manly pride, calling me a sissy." He says and I giggle.

"Alright then. Do as you please." I joke and he groans.

"Please don't say things like that. I'm a man you know."

* * *

Noises.

I hear noises. Peeking open my  eyes, I shake Aiden slightly.

"Baby." He murmurs, silently asking me to tell him whatever it is I wanted to say.

"I think they're here." I whisper and his eyes pop open.

"Let's go." He says moving quickly and I was about to put on my pants when the front door opens. I scream as Aiden grabs my hand and pulls me in the opposite direction, pushing me out the window. I land on my butt and I wince, since all I had on was Aiden's newly washed shirt and my panties.

Don't judge me, I like to be free while sleeping.

I'm just lucky I didn't sleep naked. . 

"Cmon sunflower quick- you didn't change your clothes?!"

"I didn't have time! You don't even have a shirt on!"

"Alright, alright let's focus." He grabs my hand once more and pulls me in the direction of a bar.

I hear their shouts and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

We entered the bar and he stopped for a moment, pulling me towards the bathroom.

"Girls or boys?" He asks.

"Does it matter just get in one!" I yell and he bites his lip.

Quite sexy if I may add.

. . Right not the time.

"If I go into the girls I'll be considered a pervert so." I'm pulled into the men's room and I cringe at the smell.

"Now you know why we pee outside." He says and I am pulled into a stall.

"Oh. My. Goodness. This is terrible." I mutter and he gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, we made it right?" I sigh.

"Yes." I admit and he kisses my cheek.

"We're gonna be okay Alana."

"How can you be so sure?" I ask.

For the first time, in a long time, I was scared. I've never felt this way during a fight, not even when I was losing, but right now I was terrified.

I miss my pastry shop.

I miss my normal life, the one that doesn't involve running.

I miss it so much.

I remember when I was the one ensuring him, now I'm here ready to drop dead.

But If it meant not letting Aiden in I wouldn't exactly change this moment.

"Baby. . whatever happens I love you. We. Are. Going. To . Be. Okay. I got you alright?" He rests his forehead on mine and I bite my lip, nodding.

The door creaks open and both of us hold our breaths.

One moment.

Two moments.

Three moments.

It goes awfully silent and Aiden keeps his body still and so do I.

The stall doors are being opened one by one and I close my eyes as the one before us swings open.

"Leo! They must've ran outside they're not here!"

"Crap!" Leo mutters and his footsteps retreat. As soon as the door slams shut I breathe a sigh of relief.

"We're gonna need some reinforcements." Aiden sighs and I look at him confused. "Let's go."