23. Your Butt Needed Attention Too✔

A/N: Guys, we are coming to an end, what a short yet exciting road! Two, maybe three more chapters remain until Alana gets her ending❤ Thanks to all those who followed me along this journey. Love, Love, Love.

Also, I'm starting this thing, where I dedicate my new books to readers who stayed with me. Its not really all that, but I thought it was a cool way to reward my faithful readers ❤❤ Thanks so much to all those who voted, commented, whatever you did, it will not go unnoticed.

Here's an extra chapter before I fall asleep 😋😂❤.

* * *
Alana's POV

Aiden seriously needs to take a hint. I've been trying to let this boy know I was playing around for minutes now but he still has that stupid frown on his face.

As soon as Leo turns his back, I grab my knife from my waist and was about to dive it into his back when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Nuh uh princess." He whispers teasingly and I bring my knee up in his area. He groans, letting me loose and I take that opportunity to stab his back. He yells out and I kick him backwards.

Guns suddenly start firing and I duck, running away. Leo grabs my foot and I fall onto my face, clawing at the ground.

He crawls over me and I try hard to push him off me.

"Where you going?" He grabs my neck choking me, and I pull at his arm.

I use my other arm to reach for the gun that I grabbed just in case.

I didn't want to kill him. Can I live with it? Knowing that I took a life?

Sure, I did illegal fighting and had them looking handicap for days but that was about it.

I never took a life.

But, like Aiden said when he killed Ashely. . It was him or me.

I grab the gun, bringing it up to his head, while still, pulling at his arm, as my vision gets blurry.

I feel a little dizzy and I pull the trigger at the same that I begin to loose consciousness, causing me to miss Leo.

"My ass!" Someone yells and I smile weakly.

Hah. That was funny.

Pretty stars.

Long rainbow.

Fuzzy clouds.

Gloomy weather.

Dark sky.

A loud noise is hears and suddenly all the air reenters my lungs, I gasp, finally feeling normal, and Aiden comes running towards me. He kneels besides me, and places my upper body on his chest.

"Its over baby. . He's gone." I look beside me to find Leo, his eyes open and his mouth wide as a bullet lay in the middle of his head.

"What?" I murmur.

"It came from the back, and left through the front." Jake smirks and I gape.

"Alright then. . ."

I'm just glad I didn't have to do it.

"Whose gonna clean all of this up?" Jackson crosses his arms and I look around at the once pretty yard, now littered with blood and dead bodies.

* * *

"I'm still mad at you." I state as Aiden stands dabbing his wounds and he sighs, turning to stare at me.

"I don't care." He states pecking my lips and I gape.

"What? What do you mean you don't care?"

"We're alive Alana, I don't honestly have nothing to worry about anymore so sulk all you want."

And sulk is what I do.

"My names not Alana. Its baby." I murmur to myself as he leaves the bathroom and I waddle to the bed, sitting at the end.

"You talk like you're fed up of me." I murmur and he moves to pull me into him.

"I could never be babe. But you've been moody since afternoon and its over now. Why are you still acting like this?"

"Because. . "

"I want attention." I admit dramatically laying across his lap and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You are very confusing. Y'know that?" He chuckles and I grin. "But if you want attention. . ."

He flips me over and I laugh slightly as he hovers above me.

"Attention is what you'll get." He whispers seductively lowering himself and then. . .

"Aiden! How many times-" Gasp. "Do I have to to tell you-" squirm. "Do not tickle me!"

I laugh and laugh and laugh until. . well, I snorted.

And that's not the worst part.

I. . .

I. . .

I farted.

I blush utterly embarrassed and he gapes.

"You pig!" He yells bending over laughing and I bury my head in a pillow. "Wow, babe that was very impressive."

"Please leave me here. To die of extreme humiliation."

"Ah Cmon, we're all humans here." He says still laughing and I groan. He stops and when I think he's done. .

"Maybe your butt needed attention too!" He guffaws and I hit him with the pillow.

"Hey! Mercy woman!"