28. Xtra Chapter. Missing Ring💍❔

Alana's POV 💍 ❓

"Fudge my life." I groan loudly as my head hammers. My mouth felt crusty and my eyes refused to open fully.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." Aiden drawls, walking in with a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Stop yelling." I groan putting my head onto the pillow.

"Drink this I need to talk to you."

"Baby please. Not right now."

"Yes right now Alana, this is serious."

"Fudge!" I yell exasperatedly and he folds his arm as I drink the aspirin.

"My everything hurts."

"Where's your ring?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I grab my head.

"Your ring Alana. Where's your your ring."

"Oh my finger Aiden. Have you checked there?" I snap sarcastically and he roll his eyes.

"Don't get snappy with me. Of course I checked you hand. If it was on it I wouldn't be asking you right now!" He yells and I wince at the pain that shoots through my head.

"Stop yelling alright! The stupid ring is probably somewhere in the room. It probably fell out."

"Stupid ring? Do you know how much thoug- you know what. Find the ring." He then angrily leaves slamming the door.

"You didn't have to slam the door!"

* * *

Walking grumpily into the living room, I find Trina on the floor, with her butt sticking out.

I snort, kicking her gently at her side and she doesn't wake up, only slumps down fully..

"Trina!" I yell and she shoots up.

"Alright Grandma I'm up! You don't have to yell!"

(A/N: Inspired by Movie Grown ups 2)

"Trina where's my ring." I rub my head, pushing out my hand and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Alana? Is that you? What're you doing in my . ."She looks around and furrowed her eyebrows. "What am I doing here?"

"Trina. We'll go into the details after. Right now, Aiden is pissed off with me because I can't find the ring. You took it from me last night. Remember."

She just stares at me.

"Trina." I snap my finger in her face and she blinks.

"Oh your ring. Its. . its in my purse. Somewhere." She groans throwing her head back and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Now all I have to do is find the purse.

* * *

"I can't find my purse!" Trina yells and I begin to panic. We were now perfectly sober and on a full rampage.

Aiden went to work out at he'll be back any moment now.

"I'm going to die. And he's already mad the fact that I stupidly called the ring stupid." I groan.

"There's only one thing left to do." Trina says.

"What is it? Get a new ring?"

"Are you kidding? Your ring was a custom design okay? Its going to take at least three weeks to get all those details on. I'm going home."

"Oh no no no. We're in this together. Let's go to the club."

As soon as I opened the door, Aiden was in front of me. His eyes drifted to my finger which was still empty.

"You lost the ring didn't you?" He says glaring at me and I bite my lip.

"Aiden, I-"

"It wasn't her faul-"

"No. I gave it to her. It was her ring. So yes, it is her fault." He says to Trina.

"Babe listen, I didn't want it to fall off, so Trina took it from me-"

"And where is it now?" He asks leaning against the doorframe.

"We're going to find it." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Unbelievable." He mutter barging in. "Do you know how long I had to wait for this? I put so much thought into that ring just so you could lose it then call it stupid."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said earlier, I had a hangover and you were just-"

"Oh my gosh. Just stop with the excuses! You lost your engagement ring Alana." I pout involuntarily and avert my eyes. "That's your responsibility."

"I'm sorry babe." I play with my fingers avoiding his gaze and Trina had retreated to standing outside.

He sighs and grabs my hand pulling me onto.

"I hope you find it yea?" He says planting a soft kiss on my forehead and I breath a sigh of relief. "We'll talk about it later."

* * *

"Is that it?" The manager of the club asks and I gape at Trina's purse.

"Yes!" Trina cried grabbing it.

"You have all your personals inside it huh."

"Nope." She pulls out the familiar ring and grab it, putting it onto my finger immediately.

"Ahh, congratulations." The manager smiles and I return it.

"Thanks."

"May I ask why it was off?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to keep it safe. . ."

We can do this. Together.

Once Aiden and I were together, there was nothing we couldn't achieve, and.  . there was no better way to keep it safe. .

Together.

"Thanks so much for keeping it." Trina sighs and I nod.

"Have a good day ladies."

* * *

I twist the key and push open the front door. Aiden sat on his phone, laying upside down..

"Hey. ." I murmur and his eyes move towards me, a soft smile gracing his lips.

"Hey there sunflower." I move towards him, and he eyes my finger, finding the ring.

The look of relief that flooded his eyes were enough to say that he was worried.

I sit next to him and he pulls me onto his lap, "you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm sorry about this whole thing. I didn't mean what I said this morning. It was the pain speaking." I murmur and he chuckles while playing with the skin on my waist, tracing over some of my stretch marks.

"I'm sorry too. . .I didn't mean to get on with you like that. I was just disappointed. But, you were also drunk. Its not an excuse but we all make mistakes right? And we all slip."

I sigh happily, leaning back into his chest, fidgeting with the ring.

"I love you. ." I whisper softly and he kisses my head.

"I love you too sunflower. I love you too."