Jake-Best friends or more?

(I know Jake has a girlfriend but pretend he doesn't in this)
I was sitting at home spending time with my mum, when she said she had to go out later that night, around 7pm. That would mean I would be home alone. I didn't want to be home alone tonight. I was thinking about where I could go when my phone pinged with a text. It was from Jake, one of my best friends. He said; Hey y/n want to come round mine tonight and have a movie night with me, mikey, Gavin, and Ademir? I decided to say yes.
      Me, Mikey, Jake,and Gavin had been best friends since we were at school together. We had grown up together. Over the last couple of months things had started feeling different between me and Jake. Fans had started shipping me and Jake and ever since then, he was being different towards me. I wasn't sure why. Little did he know though I had developed feelings for him. I just hadn't told him because I was to scared. Little did I know Jake also liked me,and mikey, Gavin, and ademir knew.
                It was 7:00pm and my mum had just left. I decided to get ready to leave. I got dressed into;

and decided to leave

and decided to leave. 15 minutes later and I had arrived at Jake's house. I knocked on the door and Jake answered. "Hey Y/N how are you?" Jake said. "Hey Jake I'm good thank you how are you?"I replied. "I'm good thank you. Come on in."He said.
I walked into the living room to see Mikey, Gavin and Ademir on the couch wrapped up in blankets waiting to start the movie night. We all talked and asked each other how we were then Jake came in ready to start the movie night. There were three places Jake could sit. Between mikey and Gavin, between Gavin and Ademir, or between me and Mikey. He decided to come and sit on the end, next to me. We then realised there was only one blanket left. "Oh there's only one blanket left, you can have it y/n, I done need one" Jake said. "Share this one with me Jake, I dont mind."I said. "Ok," Jake said. "Let's play a short game of truth or dare before we start on the movies,"Mikey said. Everyone agreed. After everyone has had there goes it was Jakes go. "Ok Jake truth or dare?" Mikey asked. "Urm, Dare," Jake said. "I dare you to kiss y/n," Mikey said. I think we were both kind of nervous but we did it anyway. Mikey meant a short 5 second kiss, but 4 minutes later and me and Jake were having a make out session. The boys were cheering us on. In the end Gavin pulled us both away from each other. "Urmmm, let's start with this movie night." We decided to watch 3 different movies. We were now on the last one. It was midnight, we were 20 minutes into the 2 hours of the last movie and I had started to feel tired. I layed my head on Jake's shoulder and the next thing I knew I was asleep. I woke up 1 hour and 40 minutes later as the movie was finishing. I realised everyone was still awake. I then realised I was asleep on Jake's shoulder. Everyone wolf whistled. After talking for half an hour we decided to go to bed. "Mikey can stay in the spare bed, Gavin can sleep on the mattress on the floor, Ademir can stay on the other mattress on the floor and y/n you can stay in my bed and I will stay on the last mattress on the floor." Jake said. We all agreed. Me and Jake walked into his room to go to our beds, after saying night to Mikey, Gavin, and Ademir.We got into our  beds and fell asleep.
1 hour later
I woke up because I felt lonely. I usually cuddled up to a pillow or something whilst i was asleep, and I realised I wasn't hugging anything. Maybe that's why I woke up. I rolled over to check my phone and saw it was 3:00am. I decided to see if Jake was awake. "Jake are you awake," I said. "Y/N are you ok?" Jake asked me. "I was wondering if you could come and keep me company?" I asked. "Ok then," Jake said as he climed into bed. We both fell asleep. I cuddled up to him.
The next morning
I woke up to hear wolf whistles and people taking snapchats. It was mikey, Gavin and ademir. I then realised me and Jake were completely cuddled up together. He woke up. "Morning princess," Jake said to me giving me butterflies. "Morning prince," I said to him, getting wolf whistles of the boys again. "How cute," they said.  "I want to ask you something but the boys are here," Jake said to me. "Just pretend they aren't there what do you want to ask me?" I asked. "Well Y/N I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Jake asked me. "Yes, yes of course I will be," I said feeling over happy. "I love you," Jake said. "I love you more Jake," I said and then we kissed. The boys all started wolf whistling and then said how happy they were for the both of us. I spent the rest of the day with my boyfriend, Mikey, Gavin and Ademir. We all spent the day together and had loads of fun. I was so happy.