Mikey-Happier

Bold is the lyrics
Listen to the song above whilst reading this.
I tried something new. I hope you like it.
Disclaimer: I don't like Jake Paul I just thought why not use him.
Backstory
You Jake,Gavin and Mikey had been friends since school,when you were 9. You were 19 now. You always saw the boys as best friends always like brothers. You liked Mikey and Mikey liked you. You both didn't know though. Mikey thought you only liked him as a friend and you thought Mikey only liked you as a friend. If only you both knew. You decided Mikey would probably never ask you to be his girlfriend so you decided instead of waiting for something that was probably not going to happen, you decided to try and move on to someone else. You also wanted to make mikey jealous.
18 years old
You had recently met Jake Paul. You found him cute(😷😫) and you thought this was the perfect opportunity to make mikey jealous. 1 month later and you and Jake were boyfriend and girlfriend. You had told Mikey, Jake, and Gavin and Mikey was happy that you were happy but also jealous. Gavin and Jake had been happy for you. Throughout your relationship you and Jake p had always hung out with Jake D, Gavin and Mikey. Mikey was always jealous. 8 months later and you and Jake had broken up. What had happened well, you found out he was cheating on you, and he had started to abuse you and be really vicious and nasty. In the end you ended it. He then kicked you out and told you not to come back. You packed all your stuff up and had nowhere to go. You decided to call Mikey and ask if you could move back in with him. He had accepted and him and Jake D had come to the team 10 house with both of their cars so you could pack everything in.
You arrived at their apartment and moved everything in. You had been happy to be back with your favourite boys. You and Mikey had worked out that you liked each other and we're now girlfriend and boyfriend. You Jake and Gavin had grown even closer, mainly because you were living with each other. Walking down 29th and park
It was a warm day and you decided to go on a romantic walk with Mikey.
I saw you in anothers arms
You were sitting down on a bench eating an ice cream when you turned around. You instantly saw your ex Jake p
Only a month we've been apart
It has been a month since he broke your heart. You decided to ignore him.
You look happier
You felt so much better now you were with Mikey and not Jake
2 months later (19 years old)
It was your birthday. You turned 19 and you mikey, Jake and Gavin had decided to go to a bar.
Saw you walk inside the bar
You had arrived at the bar ready to have the time of your life, let loose, and enjoy your 19th birthday. Little did you know your ex Jake p was there.
He said something to make you laugh
You and Mikey were talking and he reminded you about the time you fell over your own two feet because you were drunk then woke up wondering why your knees were all scratched and you were really confused.  Even to this day it still made you laugh. As soon as he said it you started laughing in the middle of the club/bar.
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
You were certainly more  more smiley with mikey than you were with Jake (p). He seemed to make you happier than jake (p) ever did. Even his laugh made you smile and it never did with Jake.
Yeah you look happier you do
I was certainly more happier with mikey than I was with Jake (p).
Aint nobody hurt you like I hurt you
Jake (p) had hurt you so much in an emotional and physical way. You wasn't sure if you could ever love someone who was a stranger because you were scared. You also still had all the bad marks he had left on you. They were barely fading he had abused you that bad. Mikey had promised he would never do anything like it.
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Jake  (p) still loved you. You didn't love him though. You would never forgive him.
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby if you're moving on with someone new
Jake (p) knew how much he hurt you. He regretted it. He knew you would never take him back. He wanted you to be happy with someone new, evwn though he still loved you. He didn't want you to be single for the rest of your life because of him.
Cause baby you look happier you do, my friends told me one day I'll feel it too
He could tell you were happier with mikey.  He felt like he would never be happy ever again because of everything that had happened. His friends tried to tell him he will eventually feel happiness.
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth but I know I was happier with you
He decided it was best to smile and hide the fact he regretted everything he ever did to you. He knew he wouldn't feel the same way with anyone else. He felt like you were the one for him.
Sat in the corner of the room, everythings reminding me of you, nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier aren't you
He sat in the corner of the bar watching you and Mikey dancing and having as much fun as you possibly could. Everything around him was reminding him of the better times with you. He held an empty bottle of vodka in his hand. He had drank the whole bottle to try and wash  away the memories. It didn't really work. He tried to tell himself that you were happy so he should be. It didn't really work.
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, but ain't nobody need you like I do
He knew nobody hurt you as much as he had. He was certainly the worst boy you had ever been with. He still needed you though even though he knew you didn't need him.
I know that there's others that deserve you, but my darling I am still in love with you
He knew there were other boys out there, like Mikey, Jake,and Gavin, who deserved you more than he did. They had never hurt you. No matter how hard he tried not to be though, he still loved you.
But I  guess you look happier you do, my friends told me one day I'd feel it too
He realised now that because you were happier,he should try, and that's exactly what he did,he eventually started to feel happier.
I could try to smile and hide the truth, I know I was happier with you
He was smiling through the pain. He was trying to forget about you and move on even though he was at his happiest with you. He hid the truth for as long as he could.
Baby you look happier you do
He was happy that you were happy.
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
He knew you would move on and get a new boyfriend. He wanted you to.
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
He had met Mikey before. He thought he was the most kindest,caring and funny person.  He thought that you two would be perfect for each other, and when  he saw you together, he thought you were the perfect couple. He knew you would probably never break up with Mikey. He knew that lovers broke up quite a lot though.
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you
He just wanted you to know he would always be there for you no matter what happened. He wanted you to just be friends, but you would never accept.
10 years later
You and mikey now had your own apartment. It was a mansion. You were married and had 3 kids. He was the most perfect husband you could ever ask for. You never spoke to Jakep again after what had happened between you two.