Jake- How would you feel?

This is another song based imagine. Enjoy
You are the one girl
Ever since Jake had met you, he had been in love with you. He thought you would never like him back (even though you did), so he always distracted himself with other girlfriends. They always broke up within a month.
And you know that it's true
He had been dropping hints about how much he liked you but you never actually understood what he was trying to say.
I'm feeling younger, every time that I'm alone with you
Every time you and Jake hung out just you and him,he tried to let loose and be a bit more free. He felt like he was back in his teenage years, being madly in love with someone and being reckless.
We were sitting in a parked car
You and Jake went on random drives whenever you had time, or if you couldn't fall asleep at night. You would park out near the cliff looking at the sea. It calmed you. You would talk about your thoughts and feelings, but you and him liking each other never came up.
Stealing kisses in the front yard
You and Jake had kissed twice. It was a dare both times. You and always tried to deepen the kiss but after that nothing would happen. You would still be best friends.
We got questions that we should not ask
Usually if it was a night time when you couldn't sleep and you and Jake went on a drive,you would ask each other deep questions. Sometimes they shouldn't have been asked but you were both curious and didn't mind.
How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?It's just something that I want to do
He always wondered how you would respond if he told you the truth. He wanted to tell you but he found it hard because of how close you were. He didn't want to lose a best friend whilst trying to get a girlfriend.
I'll be taking my time,spending my life falling deeper in love with you,so tell me that you love me too
Each day of his life he fell deeper in love with you. He just wanted you to say what he always wanted to hear. He wanted you to say I love you.
In the summer, as the lilacs bloom, love flows deeper than the river, every moment that i spend with you
He was so deeply in love with you. It was deeper than the river. He spent so many days with you. This was probably why he was so deeply in love.
We were sat upon our best friends roof, I had both of my arms around you, watching the sunrise replace the moon
It was one of those days where you didn't know what to do. You had gone round Mikeys. He had decided to go to bed so you and Jake went to bed. You woke up early in the morning and you and Jake climbed onto the roof. You then saw the moon starting  to disappear. You hadn't brought a jacket so you had gotten cold. Jake wrapped you up in a warm hug. You then saw the sun starting to rise.
How would you feel,if I told you I loved you?
You always wondered what it would be like if you asked Jake out. You were to scared to do so.
It's just something that I want to do
You wanted him to know. You wanted to spend your life with him.
I'll be taking my time, spending my life, falling deeper in love with you, so tell me that you love me too
Everyday you fell deeper in love with Jake. You were madly in love with him. You just wanted him to say that he loved you.
We were sitting in a parked car
He had been upset about another ex. You got in the car and drove to the cliff to see the sea and calm him down.
Stealing kisses in the front yard
You got back after the car journey. You sat in the front garden. You decided to kiss him. He kissed back.
We got questions we should not ask
You were asking him about what had happened between him and his ex. You had a long,deep,meaningful conversation.
How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do
He decided he was going to tell you how he felt. He just wasn't sure when.
I'll be taking my time, spending my life, falling deeper in love with you.
He thought if you  was his girlfriend he could tell you about how much he loved you everyday. He would be falling deeper in love even though you were his.
So tell me that you love me too, tell me that you love me too, tell me that you love me too
He decided he was going to tell you today.

You were round his house.
Jake-  y/n I have something to tell you
Y/n- Ok
Jake- I think you have an amazing personality, you are beautiful,you are smart, you are funny, and you are simply amazing. Will you be my girlfriend.?
Y/n- Yes Jake I will I love you
Jake-I love you too
You then shared a passionate kiss. You were happy to be his and he was happy to be yours.