Tyler- Brothers best friend

Having a brother was hard. Mainly because of the fact he had to always bring his friends round and they would be either really fit and easy to fall in love with or they would be really annoying.
It was the morning before school. I got up and got ready then I was about to leave. Before I left my brother, Dylan, told me one of his friends, Tyler, was coming round tonight. I was exited but nervous to meet him. It was playing on my mind all day, me trying to imagine what he would be like as I had never met him.
It was now after school. I got home and got changed. I put on;

And got prepared

And got prepared. I heard Dylan come in with Tyler. I was waiting for Dylan to call me.
Dylan- Y/N come down here please.
Y/N - Coming
I ran down the stairs making sure I didn't fall and make an idiot of myself.
Dylan- Y/N this is Tyler, Tyler this is Y/N.
Tyler-Hi
Y/N- Hi. Right I'm gonna go back upstairs, nice meeting you Tyler.
Tyler -Nice meeting you to
I headed back upstairs. When I reached my bed I sat their thinking. I realised even though I had only just met Tyler, I think I was falling for him. He was cute, he was hot, and he was perfect, but I knew Dylan would never except it. All of sudden I heard footsteps. It was Dylan, without Tyler.
Dylan- Hey y/n I can tell what that face is, you've fallen for him haven't you.
Y/N- Well I might as well not deny it. Yes I have. I'm sorry I can't help it. I know you will never accept it.
Dylan-Well y/n what If I told you that when I was speaking to him, he said he has fallen for you to and he wants to get to know you.
Y/N - Are you being serious? I guess you've kicked him out then and told him you don't want to see him.
(He was an overprotective brother)
Dylan- Yes I'm being serious and I thought you know what I'm going to accept it for a change. It will be nice to see you and him happy together. Now come downstairs with me and pay fifa with him and get his number.
Y/N- Ok thank you so much Dylan.
Dylan- Anything for my sister
You walked downstairs, following behind Dylan and walked to the front room you sat next to Tyler.
Tyler- Hey Y/N
Y/N- Hi Tyler shall we get on with playing fifa?
Tyler- Sure
It has been 1 hour and you and Tyler had finished playing. He had won.
Tyler- Good game y/n. Right I have to go know but before I go can I get your number?
Y/N- Sure.
You swapped phones and put each others numbers in.
Tyler said bye to you and Dylan then left.
6 weeks later
It had been 6 weeks since you had first met Tyler. Since then you had met up 4 times a week to hang out with each other and to get to know each other. You know knew nearly everything about him and he knew nearly everything about you.
Tyler was coming round yours today.
Later that day
Dylan- Y/N Tyler wants to talk to you
Y/n- Ok
Your heart was racing you knew what was about to happen and you were nervous
Tyler- Hey so, we have know each other 6 weeks and we now know everything about each other, so I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?
Y/N-Omg Tyler of cause I will be
You then both leant in and shared a deep passionate kiss. You felt so many sparks
Tyler- I love you Girlfriend
Y/n-I love you to Boyfriend
Dylan- Awh how cute I'm so happy for you both
Tyler- Thank you dyl
Y/N - Thanks brother