Chapter one

“Mino, didn't I told you to fetch your sister from school!” Her uncle and their only guardian who had taken over their parent's responsibilities as they left the earth and ascended into the heaven roared for her brother's foolishness.

The both of them goes to the same school. She is in her sophomore year while her brother is already a senior. High school got her brother to change for as years passed, sure her brother is still the same caring brother he is but he is one of the most feared jocks around with his gang in school as they call themselves ALPHA, she sees this occuring as her brother and his friends are the childish kids in a form of a man's body.

“Uncle Kai it's all right. I came home fine, no need to over react on scolding Mino oppa.” She sighs.

Kai breathes in some air before he heavily sighs. "Fine, Mino this won't happen again, do you understood?" He crosses his arms looking at his nephew.

Mino nods, his head down low. “Yes uncle.”

Kai then took his briefcase and leaves the both of them at the living room. Exiting to leave again to work.

Mino then turns to Yuki, his sister. “Thank's, little sis.” He smiles.

Yuki took a sit on the couch. “Oppa, I can't always cover for you, anyway where did you go?, I waited for an hour for you.”

Mino took a sit beside her as still a smile is plastered on his face. “Got to join Daniel hyung and gamble.”

“You'll get your death wish if uncle Kai will know that after class you do such activities.” She says.

Living as the two only heirs of the family company that their father and uncle built is not easy for everybody expects them to be too perfect. But as the two of them do good in their studies her brother never fails to get into dangerous activities.

“Oppa will be fine Yuki-ah, uncle Kai will never know.” He winks.

She snorts as she doubtlessly know her brother will face their uncle Kai's wrath.

“Anyway I heard Taeyong oppa's father will be merging with our company is it true?, people in school, even my classmates are stating this gossip.” She inquires.

Mino nods. “It's true, uncle Kai told me about it.” He sighs. “Though there was a condition you see.”

This took her attention as she meet his gaze. “What condition?”

“You, you got to marry Taeyong hyung's cousin.” He sighs.

“The hell?, did you agree?, did uncle Kai-”

“I didn't agree though uncle Kai is not yet approving nor declining.” Mino tells her. “Don't worry little sis, I'll be on your side.”

She sighs in relief though she still worries for her uncle might be considering the offer.

“Watch we're your going next time miss.” The man tells her after bumping into her.

Her hands turns into fist. 'How dare he?, he should be saying sorry than be the one to get mad?!, he's the one who bump me not the other way around." She says in her mind silently throwing daggers as she glare at him.