Chapter six

"Are you sure?-"

"Sohee I am and don't even call my brother, I want to take a walk to take my mind off from things you know." She admits.

Sohee sighs as she let's her go and watch her back leave her door step.

Yuki walks on a fine afternoon away from Sohee's house. It is a wonderful weekend to take a walk as the weather is just right.

She opted to take a walk than take a ride on a car though she might take a ride on a cab later once she feels exhausted from walking for she honestly wanted a time of herself, she checks the time on her watch as it says. 4:20pm.

As her shoes hits the pavement on each step she takes her thoughts wonder off to Namjoon.

"He called me fiancè." She mumbles. "He must've known." She sighs.

She took her phone from the coat she wears texting to the person she knows that must be having a good time this weekend.

Though she was surprised as the person she was about to text too called her. She picks up the call.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" He asks.

"Bobby oppa, why are you asking me that?" She asks not really knowing what is about to happen.

"Just tell me Yuki."

"I'm near Sohee's house."

"Stay there your brother and I will get you."

True to he's word they came in about 10 minutes. She hops in the car with Bobby on the driver's seat as her brother Mino is seated on the shotgun.

"Can someone tell me, what's the rush?" She asks confused for how the two were acting in a rush.

"Listen cause I'm not gonna say this again Yuki." Mino sighs. "I packed your stuff on the laguage at the back it has all your stuff Noona Yoona (A cousin of their's) helped me into it, on the bagpack you've got there your passport and your ticket to Florida-"

"Hold up right there, why am I flying to Florida?" She cuts her brother off.

"Because uncle Kai and Taeyong's uncle decide for you to marry the kid in a month we had an emergency meeting earlier and this is the best way to avoid the wedding from happening, got it sis." Mino tells her.

She slowly nods. "Okay but..., how could you all drag yourself in this mess?, your all going to get scold because of me?"

"Nah, don't worry the gang had planned everything Yuki." Bobby answers taking a glance at her on the rear view mirror beaming a smile. "We will all be okay., just stick with the plan and listen to your brother, okay."

A loud slap was heard in the house.

An eerie silence follows.

"I think that your taking a bit far uncle." Taeyong says for he has witness Namjoon getting a slap hard across his cheek as he walks in the mansions living room with Taeyong and his father to meet up with his uncle who had just arrive from the airport.

Taeyong's father looks at him, warning him not to say an another word.

"I don't want to get married, father." Namjoon says.

"Is that why you planned to helped her leave the country?" Taeyong's uncle asks his son.

Now Taeyong knows that the adults had known Yuki's departure and it was clear for him that Namjoon has nothing about it for him and the rest of his friends were the one to plan it not Namjoon.

Namjoon looks up his father his brows knitted. "She left?"

"So you don't know?" His father asks, he clears his throat concluding. "It seems your not the only one who don't want this wedding to happen."

"Brother in law, Yoon.., not that I am meddling in but I think you got to take easy on your son, Namjoonie you and Taeyong please leave the room me and your father must discuss something." Taeyong's father stated.

With that both of them leaves as they went to Namjoon's room. "Uncle is pretty tough on you." Taeyong tells him. "Though are you okay?"

Namjoon nods. "I'm fine hyung." He sighs. "Nevermind me, where is Yuki?"

"Why would I know." Taeyong shrugs.

"I know you hyung." He looks at Taeyong in the eyes as he took a sit on his bed.

Taeyong smiles as he took a sit beside him. "I don't know where she is..., honestly... we've planned for her to left excluding me to know where she'll be so when the time comes uncle nor my father will get any answer from me."

Namjoon nods. "Will she be safe?"

"She'll be, only Yoona knows where she'll be truly be going as planned she'll go on different destination to confuse everyone...so even if they asks the guy's even Mino he'll only spill the first place she'd gone but not the next." Taeyong futher explains.

"Why do our family want this partnership so badly?" Namjoon sighs.

"Is that even worth asking, you and I know how money works for adults." Taeyong chuckles.

"Tell me hyung...., be honest...., what did she say about the engagement the first time she knew?" Namjoon turns to him.

Taeyong smiles. "Yuki is a good child who follows the rules...look she considered marrying you to avoid havoc on both the family's reputation but the tables have turned.... Mino does not want this wedding to be done you see, because of the little stunt you did."

A sigh escape from his lips.

Taeyong places his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Everything will be fine if everything goes to plan."

"What exactly are your plans?" He asks.

Taeyong smirks. "You'll see."

"Hyung..., thank's for everything." Namjoon says to him.

"This flights are endless." She sighs, tired from the 2nd flight she took as she follows the plan.

"Boarding all passengers to Bejing, China.....

"Where the hell is Yuki, Mino?!, don't try to test my patience as it is wearing thin!" Kai roars.

Mino only calmly takes a sit on the couch. "My dearest uncle, I don't know." He smirks.

"For once stop, this isn't a game!"

"I don't know uncle." He yawns bored.

"I didn't raise you like-"

"Stop right there!, that's wrong. As I remembered you didn't raise us?, we feed and have a house to ourselves because of our parents money besides your taking charge for the meantime only..., so you don't have the right to plan or order us around, uncle." Mino cuts him off as he stood on from the couch. "One more thing my sister won't be marrying the kid you want her to marry so..., broke off the wedding and if not I'll get you fired, uncle."

"Hello, yes I'm fine..., yes..., tell my brother to take care of himself and Yoona unnie...um, can you tell Kim, Namjoon thank's for me yeah?" She says.

"Why would I say that to him?" Her cousin asks.

"He once helped me, though just tell him. I say thanks...and from that, he'll know." She explains.

"Did something happen?" Yoona asks worried.

"No, it's nothing urgent he just helped me last week with my homework is all, just tell him. I say thank's, okay?" She lied to her cousin for she doesn't want her to think of Mark wrongly for his actions., she knows Mark has some explanation perhaps.

"Okay." Yoona answers.